Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Penelope Black Diamond Super Long Nails Footjob Vids (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Penelope Black Diamond Super Long Nails Footjob Vids
deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres a couple of vids I found...were new to me....hopefully you too!
She has the Longest Claws Ever!
DEANO

http://www.xvideos.com/video1018296/penelope_black_diamond_pbd_blowjob_footjob_7_12_2009hdv
http://www.xvideos.com/video1019144/penelope_black_diamond_pbd_footjob_28_9_2009hdv

[ November 06, 2011, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: deano4feet ]

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's funny Deano... I was just "using" some of her videos the other day. I have attached a few pics of her for your pleasure, enjoy.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another batch from this sexy vamp!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dq32
Major Player
Member # 31250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dq32   Author's Homepage   Email dq32   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those nails are a lil scary but if she can still work em well im down

--------------------
http://CollegiateRevenue.blogspot.com ..make some money w/ me

Posts: 193 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got to agree with dq on this. Those nails are a little intimidating, but if the soles are nice and the technique is good, I am boiling over like anyone else on her feet.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look great covered in cum.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long toenails aren't really my thing but I figured I had to at least show appreciation for what beautiful soles she has though! [Smile]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

I know what you mean, but there is something sexy-kinky about them... I think it would be fun to fuck around with them for a week or so...

--------------------

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe i'm the only one, but her feet scare me tremendously and turn me off completely. no disrespect intended to you guys who find them hot.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
maybe i'm the only one, but her feet scare me tremendously and turn me off completely. no disrespect intended to you guys who find them hot.

I would LOVE to see her with normal nails and I think her feet would be damn near perfect. Her soles are tremendous and the shapes of her toes are great. It is just the nails that I'm not much into. Still, if she wanted to drain my balls like in those videos, nails or no nails, I'd be spilling.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen! Me too Patrick!
They are outrageous!
Bet she cant even wear shoes...LOL!
Which of course is Great!
DEANO

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Don't get me wrong... if she was my girl, there is no way I am cool with her sporting those daggers, I just think I would be OK with it as a novelty foot session. A new experience if you will...

--------------------

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I love the nails...

Theres nothing wrong with a little scratching(as long as you dont get bruised lol). I dont think she would intentionally try to hurt you so it just comes down to how kinky you wanna get. Its a certain level of control and power the long nails represent. You're at her mercy basically.

I love for women with sexy feet to seduce me with them, dominate me with them, etc etc...so the nails just do something for me. Hard to explain but they do.

Its kinda like how Bellecita's feet just have a "dominating/powerful" type of look to them....long nails (on the right type of feet) add that look.

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll admit they're a bit too long for my tastes, but I'll take 'em over the usual bitten-down variety you see everywhere. Anyway, she's probably pretty skilled and the chances of injury are very small [Smile]
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

eff,

That avatar image is fucking awesome. In box me the big version please. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links