Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Penelope Black Diamond Super Long Nails Footjob Vids (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Penelope Black Diamond Super Long Nails Footjob Vids
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!

I get more msgs in my inbox concerning my avatar images (everytime I switch em) than anything else. lol

No Problem Patrick. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://youtu.be/OAhH0Tk_z2U
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Attractive woman but the looooong toe naisl just doesnt do it for me.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome soles..But the nails are a little much...

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
Well I love the nails...

Its a certain level of control and power the long nails represent. You're at her mercy basically.

I love for women with sexy feet to seduce me with them, dominate me with them, etc etc...so the nails just do something for me.

Right on with the liking to be seduced/dominated with them...

I don't really like the length of the nails, but they do give off a very powerful and controlling vibe to me as well...I am intrigued because I see something sexy going on...but one of the main parts of my fetish is seeing how the top of the toe goes around the nail, like mommy dearest toes do. But this chick's soles are beautiful to my sole-lovin eyes...and that's why I'd let her give me a fj with her soles...kuz I wouldn't have to worry about the toes anyway lol... [Hump]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links