Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Lala's Reverse Foojob (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lala's Reverse Foojob
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 4 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to Lala's place for a little "foot luvin'" late in the evening and she asked if I had my camera equipment with me because SHE WANTED TO MAKE A FOOTJOB CLIP. She had in mind that she wanted to try a reverse position so that her ass would show up in it. Well, it didn't take much convincing for me to go through with it so after we got done with some fun conversation and a little foot, leg massage worship I got the camera out and we "went to work."

Her nails were painted an almost neon yellow color that she had never worn before which was really different, but cool all the same. We did this dry without any lube which I prefer as she has great grip and the ole tallywacker doesn't get dropped or slip away too much. Last time she was complaining that she was getting sore legs and gave me a curfew before I came over. Told her it ain't gonna be any problem for her this time as when we talked about getting together this morning while at work it was all I had on my mind the rest of the day. Well this was pretty much a rapid fire FJ session and once again I made a mess on the freshly washed comforter on her bed from the last time we fooled around on it. I was told that she's going to lay out a shower curtain next time! She's a mean one...

Anyway here's some stills that we shot and the clip is up in the store now!

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

Clip is right at three minutes and makes a great gift for that recent graduate, bar mitzvah or bridal shower. ...tee hee...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuckin hot, LD! Lala is really an amazing girl!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonluvwrinkledsoles
Major Player
Member # 44824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonluvwrinkledsoles   Author's Homepage   Email jonluvwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OHH MY GOD!!!!sexy polishhhh my dream...my cock under the soles of LALA..... [Wink]
Posts: 109 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You lucky, lucky man!!! Fantastic post!

Regards,
2swift

PS.
None of us feel sorry for you in regards to the "verbal abuse" she is giving you. I think she more than makes up for it. LOL!

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
You lucky, lucky man!!! Fantastic post!

Regards,
2swift

PS.
None of us feel sorry for you in regards to the "verbal abuse" she is giving you. I think she more than makes up for it. LOL!

Oh, the banter goes back and forth between us both. I just like to play the martyr here. [Laugh]

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think society deems this insulting, but since we're in the same industry I hope it doesn't offend!

Nice technique Lala, you really know how to work it! And welcome to the dark side!

The only thing you're missing is a smiley face on each big toe with that polish =].

Sarah <3

Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy fuckin' shit! My day has been officially made better and balls have officially been drained! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I went back to the 5th grade and my teacher asked me "what do you want to be when you grow up"? I would say Ledaemon!
You're the mad dude!

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:
If I went back to the 5th grade and my teacher asked me "what do you want to be when you grow up"? I would say Ledaemon!
You're the mad dude!

Awesome! You can start by coming over here and doing this damn late night inventory count I have at work tonight. Be accurate as I don't want it to affect my P&L report adversely. [Big Grin]

@ bluetoelover my pipes were definitely cleaned. [Laugh]

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by SarahSoles:
I think society deems this insulting, but since we're in the same industry I hope it doesn't offend!

Nice technique Lala, you really know how to work it! And welcome to the dark side!

The only thing you're missing is a smiley face on each big toe with that polish =].

Sarah <3

I was working this into the mix since the start with Lala. Finally broke her down and she gave in because I was just annoying enough I guess. We all win! [Laugh]

--------------------

fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing ...the grip looks like it would be a good time
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! Lala is so fucking awesome. Like what a gal. How pro-active of her to come up with the suggestion that a foot job clip is in order with new polish and a new position to boot. The glorious way her mind works would probably her most amazing attribute if not for the sexy, sexy, sexy feet that carry out those wonderful ideas perhaps exceeding it by just a little wee bit. Fantastic work...wait a minute work? yeah right. Fantastic Play as always you two!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning color and awesome technique. In short, phenomenal. You are lucky beyond words LD to be able to enjoy that!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wrestleu2000:
And poor Lala gets no release...Damn, the things I would do to her to say thanks.

Can I get an AMEN!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrestleu2000
Board Regular
Member # 43456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrestleu2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
quote:
Originally posted by wrestleu2000:
And poor Lala gets no release...Damn, the things I would do to her to say thanks.

Can I get an AMEN!
There's something seriously wrong with the world if a goddess like you is not getting pleasure.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links