Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Lala's Reverse Foojob (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lala's Reverse Foojob
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wrestleu2000:
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
quote:
Originally posted by wrestleu2000:
And poor Lala gets no release...Damn, the things I would do to her to say thanks.

Can I get an AMEN!
There's something seriously wrong with the world if a goddess like you is not getting pleasure.
Lala's turn to play the martyr... [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh yesss! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetishkid
Board Regular
Member # 29737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetishkid   Author's Homepage   Email footfetishkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so happy Lala is giving foot jobs now, I'd love to see a nice big load of cum jerked onto her wrinkled soles. Also, I'm curious, does your wife know another woman is milking her mans cock with her feet? And if so, how did you get her to agree to it? Or did you get her to agree to it at all?

--------------------
http://thesoleexperience.tumblr.com

Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its called infidelity due to marriage going sour and this will all end badly for LD in the future no mistaking. Enjoy my downward spiral kids!

However, Uncle LD will keep all computer and camera equipment in case of moving into the doghouse. So we can end that discussion on the public forum.

Yeah, the FJ thing started a while back, but the filming for clips is recent. As far as "jerkin' the gherkin" I prefer not to have to take matters into my own hands for a clip. However plan is to have a new reverse FJ clip in stockings done soon. Soles side up ass in view.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... just wow.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherFootLover
Major Player
Member # 2927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding pics! Lala has such hot feet - lovin the nail color too
Posts: 186 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links