Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Young lad creamed my Girls Soles!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Young lad creamed my Girls Soles!!
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was a random guy met online who visited and jizzed on my girls soles, I was standing by with the camera, but then I was forced to clean up [Roll Eyes]
 -  -  -  -  -

[ July 02, 2012, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: anakondaa ]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Footjobs
Loyal Member
Member # 43824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secret Footjobs   Author's Homepage   Email Secret Footjobs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this pics!!

--------------------
Secret Footjobs
http://www.clips4sale.com/35845

Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irishfootprincess
Board Regular
Member # 31492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irishfootprincess   Author's Homepage   Email Irishfootprincess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're are you living?Looks fun
Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anakondaa:
This was a random guy met online who visited and jizzed on my girls soles, I was standing by with the camera, but then I was forced to clean up [Roll Eyes]
 -  -  -  -  -

PLEASE tell me that you DID NOT clean up your mess?!?!

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
PLEASE tell me that you DID NOT clean up your mess?!?!

I do believe he said he did. No point in asking him, unless you're going to attack him for something you don't like. So if that is the case, leave the comment at that and leave it as to each their own.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I do believe he said he did. No point in asking him, unless you're going to attack him for something you don't like. So if that is the case, leave the comment at that and leave it as to each their own.

LOL Calm down, I'm not gonna attack him. No point in trying to defend something that hasn't occurred, unless you're into that type of stuff as well? To each their own.

[ July 03, 2012, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice pictures!!!
Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot stuff! Thnkx!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about an old guy doing it to them!!!! Nice pics!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not, let's have an old guy doing it too! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
LOL Calm down, I'm not gonna attack him. No point in trying to defend something that hasn't occurred, unless you're into that type of stuff as well? To each their own.

Just have seen this argument brought up before and did not want it to start yet another bicker-fest post. Glad that wasn't the case.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yakuzaBoss
Loyal Member
Member # 43212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yakuzaBoss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky guy! i would have been in you.. "shut up and clean up!!" [Bow Down]
Posts: 92 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool pics! P.S. Well said Patrick, what I like about this forum is the lack of bickering.
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anakondaa:

"Forced"?? If I had been there the only forcing would have been forcing me out of the way cause I would have been licking those clean! [Mmm] [Drool]
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your woman's feet, especially her soles are still hot and sexy as ever. So good to see you posting here again. Well done!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links