Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Young lad creamed my Girls Soles!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Young lad creamed my Girls Soles!!
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to see some young lad hose down my wife's feet. Just couldn't do the second part though.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow this is amazing! Ive had a random guy come over and watch my girl give him a footjob. He busted within seconds haha x)

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's fantastic stuff. Me next? [Smile]

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did this one, real erotic I tell ya! [Smile] lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
I'd love to see some young lad hose down my wife's feet. Just couldn't do the second part though.

I'm only a state above you, let's make that happen!! [Wink]
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bostonfootman
Loyal Member
Member # 39957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bostonfootman   Email bostonfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish some of you guys that want others to cream on your girls' feet lived in the Northeast.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone in the northern Cali area into this? Ive done this before with my girl and a stranger, would love to be the lucky one to do it on the soles of another guy's woman [Big Grin]

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bostonfootman
Loyal Member
Member # 39957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bostonfootman   Email bostonfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of curiosisty Solediver, are you in the bay area? I travel there frequently.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soooooooo...do you need anyone else to jizz on your girl's feet? LOL! [Hop]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronnpoe
Loyal Member
Member # 27692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronnpoe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Solediver:
Anyone in the northern Cali area into this? Ive done this before with my girl and a stranger, would love to be the lucky one to do it on the soles of another guy's woman [Big Grin]

Bay Area here. gotta check with the wife if she's into this [Wink]
Posts: 98 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kfex123:
I wish some of you guys that want others to cream on your girls' feet lived in the Northeast.

Where in the Northeast are you? My wife and I are very interested in both the first and second part and we are in Connecticut. [Mmm]
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bostonfootman
Loyal Member
Member # 39957

quote:
Originally posted by ct_feet:
quote:
Originally posted by kfex123:

Where in the Northeast are you? My wife and I are very interested in both the first and second part and we are in Connecticut. [Mmm]
I'm in Massachusetts
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links