Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Lala Dirty Feet Footjob (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Lala Dirty Feet Footjob
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 7 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many FJ clips have we done in the past couple of weeks? I'm losing track as I am so light headed from lack of fluids in my system of recent. After Nettie went home following our little cupcake crush fun I knew that a fan request for Lala's feet to be dirty for a FJ was an order I couldn't refuse as I am a dirty sole fan. Not a lot of other people's cup o' tea, but I think you will be able to cross over to the otherside after this. We grabbed a couple of beers before hand and took a little walk to a nearby neighborhood which is definitely not where you want to park your Lexus with the keys left in the ignition. She was barefooting it the whole way for several blocks as I was more nervous about having a cop drive by and ticket us for public intoxication. On the way back we took a shortcut through a culvert that was between several houses and saw an orange extension cord going from someones house to the power lines where they were stealing electricity. Didn't realize we were in the third world only a few blocks away...

Anyway back at her place we decide the best place to proceed is the floor in front of her bathroom. She is sitting at the bench in front of her vanity, I lay on the floor and then she goes to town giving the tallywacker a real workout. Her feet were dusty and a bit tender from barefooting.

The 14 minute clip is up at the store NOW! Here are some still shots for you guys.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LucysLusciousFeet
Board Regular
Member # 42606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LucysLusciousFeet   Email LucysLusciousFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice a lucky girl! I must get more of my pics up
Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm downloading it..mmmhhh
Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...her soles look amazing, and I really like her pedicure too. She mos def has honed her FJ skills, too...and I am sure this in part is due to your sacrifice of yourself to be her "practice target", LOL! We are grateful!

Her feet look fantastic! I am not a fan of "filthy" feet...but I am a fan of "dusky" feet, such as the lovely Lala is showcasing here. Excellent clip!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet success! Lol [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet & SEXY as always!!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On my point of view Lala is one of the best foot girl of all times..
Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot fj by Lala, any chance of a muddy fj (let's get her real dirty)...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Finally I have downloaded the clip!!!
Faboulous!!Very nice feet, perfect footjob and what a big shot!!

nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree with simone, Lala is making a hell of a case for why she's more than just a really good foot model. Wow.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Skorpius:
Hot fj by Lala, any chance of a muddy fj (let's get her real dirty)...

Hey, what the Hell you gotta put that in her mind for dude?
[Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work indeed!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just the right amount of dirt for my liking! [Smile] And damn she is getting some SERIOUS FJ skills! The things I'd do...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about in muddy, metal sports cleats? LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last pic in the middle row is definatly an eviable position to find yourself in! Love the degree of dirty feet, not filthy crazy, just lived upon. haha and I love lala's patriotic pedi as well. She's one awesome chick and props to you LaDamon for outdoing the 13 minute number with a 14 minute effort. haha. You two rock!!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links