Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Lala Dirty Feet Footjob (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Lala Dirty Feet Footjob
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by Skorpius:
Hot fj by Lala, any chance of a muddy fj (let's get her real dirty)...

Hey, what the Hell you gotta put that in her mind for dude?
[Laugh]

If I think she is who I think she is, she's had those thoughts running around in her head long before you met her.... [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did someone say MUD?

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
Did someone say MUD?

-

Yes indeedy, Lala! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy feet Lala!
Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely fantastic. I too prefer dusty over filth dirty and this was excellent.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great set man! I love the last pic of Lala holding up her pretty little CUMMY soles!

Thank you.

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I needed an icepack on my nuts after that. She's still bitching at me about sore legs still! Sadly we have a little break before we can get together for another video shoot, but we have a few unpublished picture sets to go up in the mean time.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dayum she is sexy! Now what could she do with this BBC.....

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
Did someone say MUD?

-

[Drool] SeXXXy!!!! This possibilities of where things went from this picture seem endless. [Smile]

Since the requests seem to be coming out of the woodwork, I guess I gotta ask lala, what are your thoughts on ballbusting? :lol: I guess I should also ask, LaDaemon haha, don't mean to try and set you up for the fall bro, obviously it's not everyone's cup of tea, is that something you've ever been into or had an experience with? It definatly can take some time to build a tolorence for if you never really did it before and the last thing I want to see happen is you have your ability to shoot 14 minute footjob clips with lala hampered but I think she's got the right attitude and awesomeness about her to have a blast with a fun ballbusting session. :lol: [Nut Kick]

....Sorry LD.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck the mud I see blue! [Big Grin]

Fuckin' LOVE the FJ sets! [Smile] Keep up the great work fellas!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, tough crowd. How come no one asked for ice skates shoejob clips yet? [Laugh]

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know I'm really beginning to like the way you guys think!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Hey no one has suggested golf shoes with Icy Hot Lube yet. You people ain't trying. [Cry]

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:

Since the requests seem to be coming out of the woodwork, I guess I gotta ask lala, what are your thoughts on ballbusting? :lol: I guess I should also ask, LaDaemon haha, don't mean to try and set you up for the fall bro, obviously it's not everyone's cup of tea, is that something you've ever been into or had an experience with? It definatly can take some time to build a tolorence for if you never really did it before and the last thing I want to see happen is you have your ability to shoot 14 minute footjob clips with lala hampered but I think she's got the right attitude and awesomeness about her to have a blast with a fun ballbusting session. :lol: [Nut Kick]

....Sorry LD.

I think you may get your request for this fulfilled as I'm sure she would enthusiastically like to give me a little payback. Our exchange we had the other night went like this:

~~~~~~~~~
me: So you gonna go to town on me with a ball busting clip since 24-7 suggested it? I could probably take it. [Cry] maybe...

lala: not sure what ball bustin entails need to do some research

me: it entails kicking in the balls. stepping on balls. inflicting pain.

lala: oh sounds fun!

me: only if you are nice in the end...

~~~~~~~
I suppose I could also construct another "cock box" fake floor like I did in the past. Is anyone on this forum into this? From a few years ago...

-  -

--------------------

lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

I'm NOT! [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links