Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Top Clips - Foot Fetish category (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 138 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  136  137  138   
Author Topic: Top Clips - Foot Fetish category
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ivyy   Email ivyy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ARCHMASTERS:
quote:
Originally posted by ivyy:
Jerk---But Only to My Feet

You love jerking off to Me, don't you? I know you do, you can't get enough of it! But now I want to try something a little different. I don't care if you have a foot fetish or not, today you're going to be jacking off to ONLY My feet! lolol yeah, I just love toying with you sometimes...and this seems like a fun new way to do it. I want you to completely ignore My tits and ass and focus instead on My cute toes, My wrinkly soles, the delicate shape of My size 11 feet. Good boy. Now I'm going to count you down while you jerk to only My feet. Do it. Cum for My feet.

-

Clips4sale.com

mmmmmmm-haf girl here [Smile]
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 2450 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ivyy:
Mean Runner Girl by Ceara Lynch Humiliatrix studio

I’m always catching men staring at me, watching their heads turn as I run by. It is only natural for a guy to watch a sexy runner in her ass hugging tights. One of my neighbors I always seem to bump into, but he is never checking out my bouncing tits or even my ass when I pass him. I decide to lure him over after I see him again on my run to discover his fascination with me. I know he isn’t like normal men, but when I teased him with my hot ass he couldn’t take his eyes off my shoes. He must be lusting after my sweaty feet every time I’m out running. Why would a guy want anything to do with my gross stinky shoes and feet? My running sneakers are months old and have hundreds of miles on them. I love the idea though of shoving my neighbors nose into my shoes and making him sniff and lick my dirty socks and sneaks. Men are into some weird things.

-

Clips4sale.com

OMFG !!!!!!!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ivyy   Email ivyy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] [Smile] I am happy you like it [Smile]
Posts: 2450 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Who's the patient now?

I'm so glad you could get me in on such short notice, Doctor. I need to relax a little, kick up my feet and tell you all about my weekend.
As I explain, I nervously rub my pantyhose feet together but I catch you staring. I know that look you have on your face, THAT'S the look that gets me feeling frisky. Knowing I have complete control over you.

-

[url= http://clips4sale.com/studio/75033/16620284/Who%27s+the+patient+now%3F]http://clips4sale.com/studio/75033/16620284/Who%27s+the+patient+now%3F[/url]

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

What Makes Me So Hot?

Why do you find me so attractive? Is it my beautiful perfect face? My plump breasts or maybe my long legs. How about this big ass? Well something back there is getting you excited. It’s my feet isn’t it! Ha it’s just too much for you. Look at you already so hard. What do you love about them the most? My soles, my sexy painted toes, these high arches. I bet you think of sniffing them and licking them. You are such a freak! They are so perfect and you can’t help yourself. You dream of licking them, you look so desperate right now! Prove to me how much you want to touch them and maybe I will let you. Beg for these feet loser! - Mikaela

-

http://clips4sale.com/studio/43868/17067050/What-Makes-Me-So-Hot---Mikaela----HD

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Our new friend Ola

Kamila's friend Ola messaged me on Facebook today. She told me that she has a huge foot fetish and wants to taste my young feet really badly. I was very happy to hear this, so I invited her and Kamila to my house! When they arrived we sat on my bed, took off our socks and started rubbing our bare feet together. After a while Ola layed on her stomach and started sucking our pedicured toes. It started getting hot very quickly, so we took off our clothes and started masturbating and playing with our feet. It felt incredible and after a few minutes I started stroking my clit faster and harder while Ola was licking Kamila's pussy. We all came very hard. I love my new friend. [Wink]

-

http://clips4sale.com/studio/88898/17154310/Our-new-friend-Ola--1080p-HD-

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

The Oh No Game – Feet Edition

Wanna play a fun jerk off game? LOL! You can play this in a very embarrassing location. Somewhere that would make a big mess if you came. Somewhere there are no tissues and nowhere to run.

I’m gonna tease you with the thought of cuming to my feet. You have no idea if I’m gonna show you my toes but if I do you’re gonna have to explode all over yourself. I bet the anticipation is driving you crazy!

-

http://clips4sale.com/studio/101989/17193626/The-Oh-No-Game-----Feet-Edition

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Foot Pussy Training

When I call you up and invite you over to my house, you think your dreams of finally getting to fuck me have come true. Like I’d ever let a loser like you fuck my hot wet pussy! Actually, I change my mind. You will get to fuck my pussy… my FOOT PUSSY! That’s right, the only thing getting lubed and pounded by your ugly cock are the arches of my pretty and slender feet. Don’t worry, I promise you will love it. The sexual pleasure of your cock sliding in and out of my slippery feet will be so intense you’ll soon be addicted to foot jobs. I’ll massage your balls and dickhead with my toes, stoking your shaft like a big pair of pretty lady hands. You’ll learn soon enough that fucking my soft soles is even better then my pussy.

-

http://clips4sale.com/studio/16312/17232564/Foot-Pussy-Training

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Freaky Foot Doctor!

Angelina arrives for her checkup to discover that her regular doctor has been replaced…by the Foot Freak! During the exam, Angelina goes limp, and it’s time for the Foot Freak to get to work! When Angelina wakes up she finds herself tied and bound to the examination table! Dr. Freak explains it’s for medical reasons, and begins to examine her feet, but she starts by smelling her shoes?!? Then she fondles Elise’s feet to find out that she’s horribly ticklish! At that point she drops all pretenses of being a doctor and just starts licking and worshiping the helpless damsel’s feet! An orgiastic frenzy of foot worship is the result as Angelina struggles desperately to try and escape the clutches of the Foot Freak!

-

http://clips4sale.com/studio/91907/17271338/Freaky-Foot-Doctor----WMV-720-HD

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Foot Bitch JOI

Custom vid, no name mentioned. You love looking at my feet in this position. This is your weakness. I tease you about your fetish, make you edge yourself as I control how you jerk...eventually I guide you a looooong sensual cum countdown to cum for my perfect feet.

-

https://clips4sale.com/studio/23869/17396336/Foot-Bitch-JOI

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Extremely Stink! Slave Girl Was Shocked!

I really love to shoot with model Irma. Because her feet smell very strong. She knows about it and she is not ashamed of her feet smell. In this clips Irma forces slave girl Linda to sniff and worship her socks. She wore these socks for more than a week! Her socks very dirty and extremely stinky. Linda sniffs, kisses and licks these disgusting dirty socks. I could fell smell of her socks from a distance! Also, Irma puts her sock right in slave’s mouth and orders to suck it. Irma smashes slave’s face with her big 12US feet. Poor Linda, hard test for her. Linda said, “These are the stinkiest socks I had to smell. It was terrible for me!”

-

https://clips4sale.com/studio/87135/17446138/Extremely-Stink--Slave-Girl-Was-Shocked--4K

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

New model Bella

We have a new model, friend of Larissa's and her name is Bella. Bella has bigger feet, wrinkled soles and long toes. She and Larissa compare their feet, even their toes and height also measuring their feet and toes playing with their feet having fun.

-

https://clips4sale.com/studio/2069/17491134/New-model-Bella

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Real Men Get Pussy, You Get Feet

Don’t you wish you were a real man? The privilege of getting to touch my perfect body and to fuck my wet pussy is only reserved for the elite alpha males. A beautiful goddess needs someone strong by her side, but she also needs servants at her feet. Since you’re not a real man, you don’t get to service my pussy. Your place is exactly where dirt like you belongs, on the bottom of my feet. At least you still get to worship me, running your tongue between my toes like your licking my tight pussy clean. You’ll never be a pussy fucker, but you’ll be my foot sucker forever!

-

https://clips4sale.com/studio/16312/17539534/Real-Men-Get-Pussy--You-Get-Feet

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Holy Feet

There is nothing in this silly old book that is going to save you from your perversions. The Bible was written by a bunch of lonely losers just like you that hated women because they never could fuck one. It’s not going to help with you love for my feet. You know Jesus showed respect to his disciples by washing their feet? He must’ve been a crazy foot freak just like you. I’m giving you the opportunity to walk in Jesus’ footsteps and clean my feet with your tongue. Show me how much your praise and glorify your omnipotent Goddess. All these men in this stupid book were just foot whores to Jesus’ foot fetish. So if you think those idiots can help you with that foot fetish addiction using religion and God to cure you, well they must be stroking Jesus Christ’s wooden crucifix too much and gotten a healthy helping of enlightenment in their eyes to see you all are clearly lost souls destined to burn in hell.
 -

https://clips4sale.com/studio/16312/17591478/Holy-Feet

This topic comprises 138 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  136  137  138   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links