Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » MetroFetishModels.com's Foot-smelling Handjobs (And Nude Foot Worship Scenes) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: MetroFetishModels.com's Foot-smelling Handjobs (And Nude Foot Worship Scenes)
MetroFetishModels
All Pro Poster
Member # 35003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MetroFetishModels   Author's Homepage   Email MetroFetishModels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Autumn Bodell: Cum On My Feet You Pathetic Foot Slut

-

Kidd Dynamite takes pride in being a masculine man who flexes his dominance in a relationship, but Autumn Bodell is about to turn his world upside down. She comes home from a workout to find her boyfriend watching a basketball game, and she needs him to her a favor. Autumn wants Kidd to wash her SWEATY FEET with his tongue. Kidd refuses to do it and tells her to take a shower, but she’s not taking no for an answer. Autumn shoves her sweaty feet in his mouth and pulls out his cock to put him in a vulnerable position. If Kidd wants his girlfriend to play with his cock, he must SUCK HER SWEATY UNWASHED TOES!

Kidd doesn’t have a choice because Autumn has her feet all in his mouth and down his throat. She slowly starts stroking his cock to get him to do whatever she wants. Within seconds, Kidd is at her mercy, nibbling the skin off her heels and licking her SWEATY FEET while she spits on his cock to motivate him. Autumn makes Kidd admit he’s a pathetic foot slut with her heels jammed in his mouth. She’s going to stroke him until he cannot take it anymore and busts all over her feet.

--------------------
www.metrofetishmodels.com

www.clips4sale.com/18979

The #1 site for foot domination and sensual foot worship. Sexy Foot Mistresses all over the U.S. Check Us Out!

Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MetroFetishModels
All Pro Poster
Member # 35003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MetroFetishModels   Author's Homepage   Email MetroFetishModels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cassandra Cruz: Lick My Sweaty Feet, Fingerpop My Pussy, Get A Sloppy Handjob While Sucking My Toes

-

It’s Nando’s lucky day! Cassandra calls him over to serve her and reward him. First, she’s going to wipe her STINKY FEET clean on his tongue, making Nando take long licks on her soles.

Cassandra gets comfortable and uses Nando’s face as a footstool, rubbing the soles of her feet all over his mouth and nose.

Now, things get spicy. Cassandra tells Nando to pull down his underwear, so she can MILK HIS COCK DRY! She spits on his dick and jerks him off until he shivers in excitement. Cassandra presses her feet on his mouth and pulls on Nando’s cock until he EXPLODES ALL OVER THE PLACE!

--------------------

www.clips4sale.com/18979

The #1 site for foot domination and sensual foot worship. Sexy Foot Mistresses all over the U.S. Check Us Out!

Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MetroFetishModels
All Pro Poster
Member # 35003

Arlekinah: I'll Make You Cum With Your Nose Stuck Between My Toes

-

Nando got an invite to Arlekinah’s hot tub where she wants him to lick her fresh clean feet. She stuffs her toes in his mouth to get him aroused for what’s to come next.

Arlekinah kicks her feet up on the side of the hot tub and wipes her soles up and down Nando’s tongue. She rubs and scrubs her feet all over his mouth. Eventually, she gets him to the bedroom and starts playing with his dick with his nose wedged between her toes.

Arlekinah has turned Nando into a personal footstool, but she still has his COCK IN HER HANDS! She jerks him off while he deeply inhales the fresh scent of her feet. Arlekinah MILKS HIS DICK DRY with her feet pressed firmly on Nando’s nose. He sniffs and then EXPLODES!

--------------------

www.clips4sale.com/18979

MetroFetishModels
All Pro Poster
Member # 35003

MILF Maldicta: Suck My Toes While I Milk Your Cock For A Volcanic Cumshot

-

Maldicta wore something nice for her boy toy, and she’s going to put a smile on his face by draining his hard dick. First, she makes Nando earn his nut by instructing him to worship her feet right out of her high heels. Maldicta wants Nando to deep throat her freshly predicured toes.

Maldicta has Nando on his back, so she can use his face as a footstool. She digs her heel in his mouth and then flosses his tongue between ALL HER TOES.

Finally, Nando gets to BUST HIS LOAD. Maldicta rests the soles of her feet on his face for him to sniff and lick her soles while she jerks off his dick until he EXPLODES ALL OF HER HAND!

--------------------

www.clips4sale.com/18979

MetroFetishModels
All Pro Poster
Member # 35003

College Girls Pucca And Gabriela Need Your Tongue To Clean Their Dirty Stinky Feet

-

Pucca and Gabriela get back to their off-campus apartment after class, and their feet are SUPER SWEATY. Pucca relaxes, lights up a cigarette and calls her house slave over as both women kick off their sneakers and prop up their feet. The two women take turns using Little Mouse’s tongue to wipe the STINK OFF THEIR FEET!

Pucca and Gabriela step in cigarette ashes, getting the soles of their feet filthy. Then they shove their grimy dirty feet in Little Mouse's mouth. Pucca makes him gag on Gabriela’s feet. Then Gabriela gets Little Mouse to gag on Pucca’s entire foot!

The two women lounge on the bed butt naked and use Little Mouse’s face as their personal footstool. Gabriela is first to use his tongue to clean her soles and then Pucca gets an intense sole-licking cleansing using Little Mouse’s tongue.

Pucca and Gabriela get back to their off-campus apartment after class, and their feet are SUPER SWEATY. Pucca relaxes, lights up a cigarette and calls her house slave over as both women kick off their sneakers and prop up their feet. The two women take turns using Little Mouse’s tongue to wipe the STINK OFF THEIR FEET!

Pucca and Gabriela step in cigarette ashes, getting the soles of their feet filthy. Then they shove their grimy dirty feet in Little Mouse's mouth. Pucca makes him gag on Gabriela’s feet. Then Gabriela gets Little Mouse to gag on Pucca’s entire foot!

The two women lounge on the bed butt naked and use Little Mouse’s face as their personal footstool. Gabriela is first to use his tongue to clean her soles and then Pucca gets an intense sole-licking cleansing using Little Mouse’s tongue.

--------------------

www.clips4sale.com/18979

MetroFetishModels
All Pro Poster
Member # 35003

Sandy Cortez: I'll Make You Cum While Soaking My Sweaty Toes in Your Mouth

-

Sandy Cortez comes home after a long walk, and she wants to make Pierre Max CUM to the smell of her feet. Sandy makes Pierre take off her high heels and inhale the scent of her insoles. She gets him to relax on his back as she props her BIG SWEATY FEET up on his mouth, making Pierre nibble and lick of the heels of her STINKY FEET!

Sandy rubs her sweaty soles together and then rubs them on Pierre’s mouth to give him a taste of tired achy feet. Pierre has no choice but to lick Sandy’s BIG SOFT STINKY FEET!

Sandy is ready to drain Pierre’s dick. She tells him to pull down his underwear so she can have her way with his manhood. Sandy uses Pierre’s face as a footstool and then relentlessly pulls on his dick until he cannot take it anymore! Pierre twitches and lets out a whimpering groan. He’s about to BUST A LOAD ALL OVER THE PLACE with Sandy’s SWEATY TOES SOAKING in his mouth!

--------------------

www.clips4sale.com/18979

MetroFetishModels
All Pro Poster
Member # 35003

Cassidy Luxe: Be A Good Foot Boy And Bust Your Load All Over My Stinky Gym Feet

-

Cassidy walks in from the gym and sees her boyfriend (Kidd Dynamite) who’s watching an NBA game that he bet on. She takes off her STINKY GYM sneakers on the bed, and he complains about her stinky scent from her feet. She presses her SWEATY RED SOCKS on his face to shut him up, but Kidd continues to mumble about Cassidy’s CHEESY VINEGARY FEET. Cassidy has an idea. She sticks her toes in his mouth and rubs his cock with her other foot. Kidd is aroused by Cassidy’s foot on his dick and slides his pants down to get the raw feel of her toes on his shaft. She surprises him by spitting on his cock and then jerking him off while he’s sucking her sweaty toes. Shortly after, Cassidy grips Kidd’s dick with her feet and milks him OF ALL THE CUM IN HIS DICK! She rubs her feet over the tip of Kidd’s dick until he BUSTS A HEAVY LOAD ALL OVER HER FEET!

--------------------

www.clips4sale.com/18979

MetroFetishModels
All Pro Poster
Member # 35003

Busty Southern MILF Quinn Waters Soaks Her Sweaty Toes In Your Mouth (5-Part Clip Series)

-

--------------------

www.clips4sale.com/18979

MetroFetishModels
All Pro Poster
Member # 35003

Cassandra Cruz: Your Punishment Under My Stinky Feet Is Worth The Cock-Jerking Reward

-

It’s Pierre Max’s lucky day. Cassandra comes home from a LONG WALK in her well-worn Converses and SWEATY SOCKS. Pierre LOVES the scent of cheesy vinegary feet, and that’s what he’s going to get, but Cassandra is going to make him earn the privilege of enjoying her SWEATY FEET. Cassandra makes Pierre smell the inside of her dirty Converse sneakers and her filthy socks before dipping her sweaty toes into his mouth.

Cassandra stands over Pierre and counts down a few times before hopping up and down on his chest, smashing his upper body under her feet. Then she pulls out his cock to reward him for taking all that punishment. Cassandra massages Pierre’s COCK as she drags the soles of her feet across his tongue.

Cassandra sticks the heels of her feet in the back of Pierre’s throat, twisting it around and around on his mouth with his COCK in the palm of her hand. Before Cassandra goes full throttle on jerking Pierre’s COCK, she slaps him around several times to let him know how lucky he is to be under her sweaty feet. She plants her 10 toes on his face and focuses on making him BUST A NICE LOAD!

--------------------

www.clips4sale.com/18979

MetroFetishModels
All Pro Poster
Member # 35003

Pietra: Lick My Sweaty Soles While I Squeeze Your Cock

-

Pietra is in a generous mood today. She’s going to reward Nando for licking her soles with a sensual toesucking handjob. Pietra makes Nando work for his cock-jerking reward. Pietra props her feet up and makes Nando bob his head up and down on her big toes, staring him down as he sucks the sweaty juices off her feet.

With Nando laying on his back, Pietra uses his face like it’s a doormat, rubbing her soles all over his mouth. She makes him stick his tongue out to taste her salty toejam! YUCK!

Finally, Nando gets the reward he’s been waiting for. Pietra pulls out his cock and starts massaging it until he’s fully aroused. Once Nando starts squirming as if he’s about to bust, Pietra sticks her foot DEEP IN MOUTH and jerks him off until he ERUPTS LIKE VOLCANO! Wow!

--------------------

www.clips4sale.com/18979

MetroFetishModels
All Pro Poster
Member # 35003

Vibora: I Have Full Control Of Your Cock Between My Sweaty Feet

-

Vibora loves watching a man squirm while she has complete control of his manhood. Vibora instructs Pierre to pull down his underwear, so she can demonstrate how easy it is to control a man with her SWEATY FEET. Vibora smacks Pierre across the face multiple times, looks into his eyes and GRIPS his cock with her soles.

Vibora establishes her dominance and control over Pierre’s cock, and he’s not getting out of this compromising situation until he BUSTS A NUT! And that’s exactly what happens. You can hear Pierre’s masculinity leave his body once Vibora gets her foot vice grip on his cock and drains all the cum out of it.

--------------------

www.clips4sale.com/18979

MetroFetishModels
All Pro Poster
Member # 35003

Pietra: My College Girlfriend Turned Me Into Her Dirty Foot Licking Slut

-

--------------------

www.clips4sale.com/18979

MetroFetishModels
All Pro Poster
Member # 35003

Cassandra Cruz: Be A Good Boy And Spit Shine My Feet

-

Cassandra expects her roommate Nando to BOW AT HER FEET even when they’re dirty! Cassandra walks home barefoot and demands a good foot-cleaning service from Nando. Cassandra props her DIRTY FEET up and instructs Nando to take care of them with his tongue. Nando tries to impress Cassandra with the way he sensually sucks on her toes.

Cassandra isn’t quite impressed with Nando, and she thinks his tongue is a little too dry for the job. Cassandra spits on her feet and then SPITS IN HIS MOUTH to help him finish the job!

Finally, Cassandra feels satisfied with the way Nando is cleaning her dirty feet. She sits back, relaxes and wipes her soles up and down his wet tongue, which is covered in her spit! Yummy!

--------------------

www.clips4sale.com/18979

MetroFetishModels
All Pro Poster
Member # 35003

Lana Blade: I Turned My Step-Brother Into A Foot-Sniffing Pussy (Jerk, Tease And Denial)

-

Lana caught her step-brother Kidd Dynamite peeking at her in his boxers. She disgusted by his creepy behavior but quickly turns the tables on him. Lana threatens to call Kidd’s step-dad, and he surrenders to his bratty step-sister’s commands. Lana is going to turn her weirdo step-brother into a FOOT-SNIFFING pussy. She makes him take her socks off and INHALE THE AROMA between her toes! Watch Lana slide his nose between her toes and pinch it! Kidd’s eyes water up as he looks up at his step-sister who’s in full control.

It gets worse for Kidd. Lana made him stroke his cock for several minutes while recording him on surveillance camera. He’s at her mercy now. Lana straight up calls her step-brother a “BITCH” as he strokes his cock to her feet. This is foot humiliation at its peak. To make matters worse, Lana has Kidd stroke his pathetic cock to the smell of her sweaty feet. Laughing out loud, she calls his pathetic dick a “cocklet” and laughs hysterically at him sniffing the bottom of her RANCID SMELLING FEET and jerking his cocklet.

--------------------

www.clips4sale.com/18979

MetroFetishModels
All Pro Poster
Member # 35003

Bad Bella: Stick Your Nose In My Wrinkly Soles And Jerk Your Cock For Pretty Petite Feet

-

Bad Bella is a breathtaking blonde bombshell with a thick waist and GIGANTIC BOOBS, but she knows what you FOOTBOYS are here for, her SWEET PETITE FEET! Go ahead, get on your knees and beg for Bad Bella’s FEET. She wants your COCK IN YOUR HAND ready, pulsating and ready to explode all over her toes! Bad Bella will reward you if you’re a GOOD FOOT SLUT for her pleasure. PLEASE YOUR FOOT GODDESS and CUM TO HER FEET!

Bad Bella: Get On Your Knees And Worship My Sweaty Feet (3-Clip Foot Worship Compilation)

-

Bad Bella: I Turned This Useless Party Pooper Into My Personal Foot Washer

Bad Bella wants her friend to party with her and her girlfriends, but he doesn’t want to go out with her loud obnoxious friends. Bad Bella is going to make him wish that he changed his mind when she rubs her unwashed sandy feet all over his mouth and tongue.

Bad Bella: If You Want A Kiss From Me, You Must Deepthroat My Sweaty Feet

Kidd Dynamite dates Bad Bella’s step-sister, but he’s trying to go 2-for-1 and kiss Bad Bella. She withdraws but comes up with an idea to make him “eat her feet” in exchange for a kiss. Kidd humbles himself deepthroats her sweaty feet. Bad Bella humiliates him, but she has no intention to give her step-sister’s loser boyfriend a kiss.

Stick Your Nose Between My Toes And Breathe In The Aroma

Kidd Dynamite is the manager of a big casino, and he’s received complaints about a woman shoving her sweaty feet in men’s faces in the gaming area. He goes to Bad Bella’s hotel room, and she’s UNAPOLOGETIC about her actions. In fact, she gives Kidd a TASTE of what she’s been doing to the patrons by shoving her SWEATY TOES DOWN HIS THROAT!

--------------------

www.clips4sale.com/18979

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links