Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » MetroFetishModels.com's Foot-smelling Handjobs (And Nude Foot Worship Scenes) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: MetroFetishModels.com's Foot-smelling Handjobs (And Nude Foot Worship Scenes)
MetroFetishModels
All Pro Poster
Member # 35003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MetroFetishModels   Author's Homepage   Email MetroFetishModels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddess Moxie: I Am Going To Make You Jerk Off To The Taste Of My Sweaty Gym Feet

-

Goddess Moxie comes straight from the gym to cuddle up with her boyfriend Dynamite, and he tries to act like her SWEATY GYM FEET are disgusting. Goddess Moxie thinks it’s an act and tells him to pull down his paths to see if he has a boner and he does!

Goddess Moxie presses her sweaty feet onto Dynamite’s face and makes him JERK OFF while she shoves her WET DAMP TOES down his throat. What a humiliating scene with Goddess Moxie making Dynamite strike his cock while swallowing her RIPE GYM FEET!

--------------------
www.metrofetishmodels.com

www.clips4sale.com/18979

The #1 site for foot domination and sensual foot worship. Sexy Foot Mistresses all over the U.S. Check Us Out!

Posts: 728 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links