Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » These flops were new in the morning? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: These flops were new in the morning?
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yea those are perfect a girl gave me a pair of her ol navy flip flops the other day & they had no smell either..some girls feet don't seem to have a smell though.
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
stink worn flip flops??......yeah!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkon footboy
Board Regular
Member # 4992

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkon footboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i bet they smell great
Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HOW YOUR FRAGANCE?....WORN OLD NAVY FLIPS?....STRONG OR SWEET ?
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by toelove:
What a beautiful thing, now, we want to see the feet that made those imprints on those flip-flops!! [Thumbs Up]

Agreed.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are the babies right here!!!
 -
 -
 -
 -
I decided to put a nylon PIC in there for me.
Your BOY
YOGI

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

UAAAUUU...!!! YOGI...GREAT FEET....VERY NICE...FLIP FLOPS AROMA OF YOUR GIRL...STRONG OR SWEET STINK?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow in one day...whew that's hot looks like she had em forever those soles must have been quite dirty - amazing, amazing toes!

I know this is an oldie and it's getting quite a bump but I don't remember this from the day and whoooa hotness...maybe I wasn't as into footwear now as I was then.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
holy shit man! you hit the jackpot!
[Bow Down] [Mmm] [Thud] [Cheers]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeryDirtyfeet
Major Player
Member # 22392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeryDirtyfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its cool to see I am not the only one that thinks that is very hot. My wife has a bunch of old navy flip flops that are like that, some of them are worn extremely thin also. She also wears bellbottoms all the time and them sweeping on the floor pretty much keeps her feet dirty all the time. If you like dirty feet ask her to wear bellbottoms and you will be amazed at how dirty they will get.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she has beautiful feet. thanks for posting.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After seeing your update of what made those prints... [Thud] .. Excellent

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yogi:
To be honest they didn't smell at all. Her feet must be broken.

Yeah, I know!!! My GF would wear hers ALL DAY and her feet wound up smelling like rubber... [Confused]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah... I had to punish her ass last night after
I gave her a pedicure.
YOGI

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
u should take daily pics so we can see the progress
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links