Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » These flops were new in the morning? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: These flops were new in the morning?
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yogi:
These are the babies right here!!!

I decided to put a nylon PIC in there for me.
Your BOY
YOGI

Thanks Yogi for posting the feet that made those imprints.
<b>How about the feet with the white flip-flops?</b>

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yummy Feet
 -
 -
 -
[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]
 -
This last one is her sweaty soles.
She has a condition that makes them sweaty
sometimes.
Yogi

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yummy Feet
 -
 -
 -
[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]
 -
This last one is her sweaty soles.
She has a condition that makes them sweaty
sometimes.
Yogi

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love the black and white pictures as well as the sweaty one. What is the condition called that makes her feet sweat?
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG GREAT SOLES!!, MMMM DELICIOUS TOOTSIES
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its amazing how sexy that kind of pic can be, of dirty feet prints in flip flops, even though there aren't any feet in the flip flops.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! thank you thank you thank you

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great update Yogi - those tootises look every bit sexy now as they did back in '06 [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The 2nd last pic on page two is over 3 years old. I know. I got some pix from that set on my birthday in Sept 05 from right here at Wu's. Whats going on?

Here's one
 -

[ May 23, 2008, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: Craigy boy ]

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Was she sleep in that picture? If so, that picture says to me, "you can play with my feet, just don't wake me."
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i like sniff feet n shoes!!!

wow i want to be a foot sniffing slave
please contact me ppl
n lets trade many feet/shoe sniffing pics

lets go!!!!

ff_2790@hotmail.com

*aN@

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey yogi, Your wife Andrea has very good looking soles. You should post some pics of her.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links