Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Hot Asian Jasmine! Must see clip!!! Foot Tease!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hot Asian Jasmine! Must see clip!!! Foot Tease!!!
LICKSTINKYFEET
Major Player
Member # 7542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LICKSTINKYFEET   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen this Asian-American Foot Fetish Model clips before on the internet. They were about 35 secs though, not enough time to enjoy. I'm just delighted that i've come across this clip. I've been waiting for a video clip like this for a long time. But you will enjoy this mouth watery! 6 minutes. So enjoy!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqapSB2kzu4 Most likely it will probaly get taken off soon since it's youtube.

--------------------
LICKSTINKYFEET

Posts: 178 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
That's from Afternoon Feet...aka Tim's Video Store...aka MK Productions...aka Alice Foot Videos. I have that particular DVD. Jasmine has a sexy speaking voice as well as sexy feet.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrawr
Board Regular
Member # 7823

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrawr   Email mrawr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Is there any way to save youtube vids? I would really like to know [Smile] .
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
That's from Afternoon Feet...aka Tim's Video Store...aka MK Productions...aka Alice Foot Videos. I have that particular DVD. Jasmine has a sexy speaking voice as well as sexy feet.

Wow, Alice's Foot Videos. I rememeber the big controversy in the foot community around that vendor from years ago. I believe there was the online war going on between them and Solefully Yours which was a popular foot site at that time.

I guess since you have the vid you had no problems that S.Y. was constantly accusing "Alice's" company of like ripping of customers by not sending paid for merchanise.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember that clip; it used to be on wu's vid clips. I've been looking for it forever! If only i was downloadable >_<

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My goodness! Listening to her voice alone is enough to make any guy [Jerkoff] . Jasmine's voice is [Thud] .

[ June 05, 2007, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can download youtube videos using this site... http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php Just copy and paste the video link into there and save it. It'll save as a .flv which is a flash movie. You can either play it as a flash on your harddrive or convert it ot avi using Riva FLV Encoder. Good luck! [Wink]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mrawr:
Wow! Is there any way to save youtube vids? I would really like to know [Smile] .

Try www.keepvid.com .
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrawr
Board Regular
Member # 7823

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrawr   Email mrawr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks alot!!
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Wow, Alice's Foot Videos. I remember the big controversy in the foot community around that vendor from years ago. I believe there was the online war going on between them and Solefully Yours which was a popular foot site at that time.

I guess since you have the vid you had no problems that S.Y. was constantly accusing "Alice's" company of like ripping of customers by not sending paid for merchanise.

Actually, I got the video directly from one of the guys from MK/Alice/Tim's/etc (it was a gift). Also, I ordered a video from MK waaaay back in the day, and I got it without any problems or delays.

I do remember the controversies with SY and with MK, but luckily I never had any run ins with either of them. I heard the same rip off shenanigans about Doc's vids (it-smells.com).

Anyway, Jasmine is a sexy thang. She's a Filipino like my wife.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember Jasmine and the rest of the girls from that particular series. I have all the samples from the sites they wound up on. Those clips seemed to change owners often, so who's the CURRENT owner of them? I'd love to finally purchase some of them.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylonz
Board Regular
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylonz   Author's Homepage   Email Nylonz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is little redhead still active?

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/9679

-

Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah her voice is sexy! Tempting, hot.. woo!
Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love it when a women talks dirty about her feet.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember that clip too, posted here at Wu's years ago.... I'm sure it's lurking somewhere in my hard drive [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links