Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Hot Asian Jasmine! Must see clip!!! Foot Tease!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hot Asian Jasmine! Must see clip!!! Foot Tease!!!
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hk4C4pEUnw Watch this! So hot haha
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PublicName,

Nice erotic vid. I find it funny that the whole video is her going down on the other girl's heel and not one person said it was strange or called us foot lovers strange... Yet, when that same kind of video is posted somewhere else and the girl sucks on the other's toe instead, all the comments on YouTube come pouring in.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
PublicName,

Nice erotic vid. I find it funny that the whole video is her going down on the other girl's heel and not one person said it was strange or called us foot lovers strange... Yet, when that same kind of video is posted somewhere else and the girl sucks on the other's toe instead, all the comments on YouTube come pouring in.

Patrick

Yeah, and then the video gets flagged.

This video is pretty hot though. Wish she would've taken off her shoe.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
amazing videos i love asian feet so much thanks

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links