Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Hot Milf Feet (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Hot Milf Feet
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can definitely see the reason why there are so many repsonses to this thread. Lynne's feet and legs look absolutely delicious! Thanks both to coed and Lynne for posting so many great pics!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynnesfeet
Major Player
Member # 29051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynnesfeet   Author's Homepage   Email lynnesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi guys - hope everybody is doing great!!!
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh my lord !

WHAT SOLES !!!

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG!!! She's [Drool] ADORABLE!!! [Drool]
Thanks so much for sharing [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I usually don't reply to most threads here.

BUT, you have some of the sexiest feet I've seen in my LIFE. (and I've seen millions).

Especially you being 46 yrs old makes it even more sexy, cuz girls half your age don't look as HOT as you do... You're simply Hot all over. Great feet, wonderful figure, and a beautiful face... Just a dream cum true for ANY guy.

I can only imagine if I was married to you, how I'd worship your feet every mintue of my life. And I'm in my early 30's.

You're simply a wonderful housewifey like Goddess... Love you.

Post some more FULL pose pix.

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1footinthedoor
Loyal Member
Member # 29096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1footinthedoor   Email 1footinthedoor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing Like milf feet... her feet are beautiful!!!
Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gpieds
Board Regular
Member # 24424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gpieds   Email gpieds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will suck on those toes any time
Posts: 25 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hotjack
Major Player
Member # 27620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hotjack   Email hotjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ooh geez lynne. fantastic! [Jerkoff] ty
Posts: 192 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynnesfeet
Major Player
Member # 29051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynnesfeet   Author's Homepage   Email lynnesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You guys ALL just make my day. I will have some pics up hopefully tonight. Guess I am getting addicted to your attention. Have a great day. See ya later
Muah!
Lynne

--------------------
 -

Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was offline for a few days, but just came back, and saw these wonderful photos. Lynne, you are a very pretty lady, and I love your feet! Thanks so much for sharing those wonderful pics with the forum.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynnesfeet
Major Player
Member # 29051

I have lots of requests and I will work on them all. Have a great night!
 -

--------------------
 -

phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lynnesfeet:
I have lots of requests and I will work on them all. Have a great night!
 -

Like I said before, I love pantyhose and those legs look amazing in them!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by girlyfootlvr:
I usually don't reply to most threads here.

BUT, you have some of the sexiest feet I've seen in my LIFE. (and I've seen millions).

Especially you being 46 yrs old makes it even more sexy, cuz girls half your age don't look as HOT as you do... You're simply Hot all over. Great feet, wonderful figure, and a beautiful face... Just a dream cum true for ANY guy.

I can only imagine if I was married to you, how I'd worship your feet every mintue of my life. And I'm in my early 30's.

You're simply a wonderful housewifey like Goddess... Love you.

Post some more FULL pose pix.

It ME again.

You do have the sexiest legs & feet a lady can dream of. And you surely make me want be married to your feet. I'm 32 yrs old, and I wish I was your shoes in the pix, so I'd be married to your feet all the time.

As a Major fan of yours, I have a request. Can you plz take a couple of your pix in Jean, and bare feet (or simiar black shoes, or flip flops) and post those pix for ME. And as I said I wanna Marry your feet and shoes. Plz tell me that "You want me to marry your shoes". It would absolutely make my day.... [Tongue] [Big Grin]

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMFG!!!She is so hottttt!!!!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynnesfeet
Major Player
Member # 29051

Girlyfootlvr - i will be taking more pics but these are some i had that you might like.
And you can marry my feet anyday - would you get me a nice toering?
Hi everyone - have a great Saturday!
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links