Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Melissa feet and soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Melissa feet and soles
soleciting
Loyal Member
Member # 26191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleciting   Author's Homepage   Email soleciting   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Melissa feet and soles

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 58 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
geoport2
Board Regular
Member # 29349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for geoport2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
shes like 3 million years old - not cool
Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A lot of people in this forum like Mature womans feet. Don't put down other peoples likes just because you don't like it.

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kbrooks,

You beat me to it. One thing I like about Wu's is the fact that since our foot fetish is so diverse with some people liking say one of the following:

smelly, clean, socks, shoes, boots, heels, stockings, socks, pantyhose, little, big, younger, older, dirty, clean, painted, unpainted, crushing, pedal pumping, ticklings, food, soles, toes, ankles, heels (not shoes), arches... need I go on... that people here generally respect what each other likes and if they don't see something they like, they just go happily looking for what they do without judging.

Remember, for a long time our fetish was judged all around worse than it is now. Let's not push outselves back to the dark ages with stuff like criticizing others for what they like.

Patrick

P.S. How soft were those soles Soleciting? They look fluffy like pillows.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post 
newbies...lol

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She does have nice feet. I could enjoy her feet.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree, she does have nice feet. Remember women are like fine wine they get better as they age...
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by geoport2:

yeah, you're a douchebag
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey "GEOPORT2" if you can't post a positive comment then DON'T POST!!!..........just walk away from the computer and finish your homework 5th grader!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love her soles!!! great wrinkle's
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post 
btw id still want those soles in my face, for they are pleasnt to look at

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These... are some WONDERFUL feet and soles! Thanks for posting! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by geoport2:

#1- I take a gal's feet on their own merit, regardless of their age, looks, etc.

#2- Maybe when you're 3 million years old like I am you'll tend to appreciate ladies the same age as you.

I think her feet and legs are very nice looking!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dlightful
Loyal Member
Member # 20842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dlightful   Author's Homepage   Email Dlightful   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How can you say anything bad about those feet. Her soles are very sexy and she has nice toes. I agree with everyone else, if you have nothing good to say, then move on.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has very nice feet and toes!

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links