Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Melissa feet and soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Melissa feet and soles
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. Im personally not a big fan of mature feet. But I respect it. And hers looks like they would smell great! Nice pics
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by geoport2:
shes like 3 million years old - not cool

-

-

-

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleciting
Loyal Member
Member # 26191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleciting   Author's Homepage   Email soleciting   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for your comments, about age issue she's 36, I'm not interested for smooth and baby pink teen soles, it's simply a tastes issue.

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
How soft were those soles Soleciting? They look fluffy like pillows.

These soles are perfect to rub on your face warm, soft and wrinkles I like that! [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 58 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazy4feet
Major Player
Member # 27315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazy4feet         Edit/Delete Post 
nothing wrong with a mature lady's feet [Mmm]
Posts: 110 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sexy feet!!! There are threads here of "wives/gf" that i'd debate are even female...!!!We need to handle this issue people!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hell, Id do hers in a NY Minute! Every wrinkles would be felt by my tongue and nose!

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/17632
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/18008
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/17300

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arundsai
Board Regular
Member # 29580

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arundsai   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i luv pic 01. Fantastic shot. luv her.

--------------------
none

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they looks great! i can only hope my wife ages that well

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by soleciting:
Thanks for your comments, about age issue she's 36, I'm not interested for smooth and baby pink teen soles, it's simply a tastes issue.

I prefer women that are closer to my own age like her so its nice that a variety of models pics are posted.

And as for geoport2, the Newbie...

-
 -
 -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great shots .... she has awesome wrinkled soles and great toes too ... thanks for the pics ...

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics keep em' coming!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not bad.... not bad at all [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links