Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Awesome story and pics to prove it!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Awesome story and pics to prove it!!!!
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I went to my Aunts for a bar-b-q this past Sunday. It was a hot day. Most of my family was there and she invited some of her friends as well.
There was this one friend of hers named Joanne. She is 46 years old and she is in amazing shape. She is married with 2 kids. I have known her for about 2 years now from being at my Aunts so often. She has caught me checking out her awesome size 10 feet many times. She never said anything to me about it and I never hid the fact that I was looking at them.
Anyway, after being in the sun all day, I figured it would be a good idea to get some Italian ices. I wrote down what everyone wanted. When I got to her and her family, they told me what they wanted. She said she did not know what she wanted and asked if she could take the ride with me... I said "yes, I could use the help anyway."

As soon as we got in my car she asked, "Do you like my feet or something?" I said yes.

She took her flip flops off and put her feet on the dash. I asked if I could take pics and she said, "Sure, why not. This should be fun!"

Here they are on the dash...
 -

When we got to the Italian ice joint, she jumped in the back seat so I could get some "better shots".
 -
 -
 -

She then let me suck, lick, and smell her awesome feet. They smelled and tasted great!!!
 -

Sole shot time.
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
G

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lucky fella! you got more than ice to cool.. you got peds to heat your heart out!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thing got real hot. I was hard as a rock and she knew it...
 -
 -

What happend next I can not show on this site. Lets just say she was tight, wet, and gives a pretty good footjob. Here is the aftermath.
 -
 -

--------------------
G

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very fucking cool! i dream of something like this! and not just the worship...just being caught by a woman checking out her feet and her knowing and liking it.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn very nice my man! Like LPT said being caught alone by someone who likes it is something special but looks like you found one even better! The fact that she let you take pics and even gave you a footjob is just amazing! All this happened while you were getting the Italian ice? Also I have to ask, how'd she like the ending?

Just unreal man! That is awesome!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YOU LUCKY GUY
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice! Lucky man. Hope it happens again for ya! Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to stary staring hardcore at feet on purpose just so that happens to me!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are very lucky! Great pictures of her feet and especially her soles.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HOLY CRAP!!!!! YOU ARE THE MAN DUDE! [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are the man Greg way to begin as a Newbie in the forums. And man her feet do not look like they belong to a 46 year old they look like someone's twenty years younger you are a lucky man.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
her feet are nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonyiii2000
Loyal Member
Member # 8177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonyiii2000         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow....this has got to be one of the most popular fantasies that never comes true for us. And it did for you! Thanks for the photos.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot dawg you got er done! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great story and pics! Way to go in getting the foot worship and footjob! Looks like she has awesome feet!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links