Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Awesome story and pics to prove it!!!! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Awesome story and pics to prove it!!!!
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dude great story, but not to be a dick but did this really happen? some chick who is marrried goes with you in the car and lets you suck her toes and gives you a footjob????

and from the looks of things you shagged her too?

just find it a little hard to believe even though it was mega hot

Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, if it did not happen to me, I might find it a little hard to believe as well. I have had many cool foot fetish experiences but this tops them all for certain.
This story is 100% true.
I guess you will just have to trust the fact that I have no reason to lie or choose not to believe the story and enjoy the hot photos.
Either way its cool with me.
Enjoy my friends!

Gregg

--------------------
G

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonlover92
Loyal Member
Member # 26075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonlover92   Email nylonlover92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dude you are the man!

--------------------
nylon feet rule!!!

Posts: 92 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonyiii2000
Loyal Member
Member # 8177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonyiii2000         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm now back for my 6th or 8th visit!

More detail! What was her attitude? what sorts of things were said?

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rxs25
Board Regular
Member # 13999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rxs25   Email rxs25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
why doesn't stuff like that happen to me! lol
Posts: 44 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devil4toes
Board Regular
Member # 25020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devil4toes   Email devil4toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awesome! any chance of a repeat?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rxs25:
why doesn't stuff like that happen to me! lol

Try it with the next married woman you meet.

You never know your luck [Wink]

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd have to say, those feet are great! Wish I could have some fun with them...especially if they have a bit o' funk!
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
holy shit dude lol. nice man thats like a fucking fanisty. wat did she say to her husbin when u got back? "it was rly crouded" lol. the only thing i have to say that bothers me is that she cheated on her husbin.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To emphasize what Cain said on the first page, I'd like to say that you are getting off on the right foot here.

Couldn't resist...

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jumbosbusa
Board Regular
Member # 25505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jumbosbusa   Email jumbosbusa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This deserves a bump just because its awesome! Good Stuff

--------------------
<---perfectpeds amazing feet

Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bump!

Have you seen her recently Gregg? She has lovely toes / soles! Sure hope that she is able to post more!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hahhaah, awesome stuff! I guess she's technically not cheating giving a footjob and all. It's probably an experimental thing for her and now she'll go back to her husband and try to do the same and see if he likes it [Big Grin]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have seen her twice since. No foot fun.. But I did ask if I can get more pics and she said she will pose for me again soon.

Hopefully real soon... LOL

Thanks everyone!!!

--------------------
G

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lucky dog! Love the story and the pics are awesome! Joanne has some incredible soles. Can't wait to see more of her and your other friends.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links