Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Soles of Silk - Candids done by Cierra (New Shoot Pics Added) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Candids done by Cierra (New Shoot Pics Added)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone,
You know me, I like to brag at times, especially when it involves my sweaty little footed friend, Cierra. [Smile] A few days ago she sent me a picture message on my phone of her new highlighter green pedicure (first picture). I told her it looked cute and that I wanted to play with them. [Blush]

The next day Cierra asked me if I was free as she was off from work today and tomorrow and would love to do some photos. We made plans and I told her I'd shoot her both days if I could get in some nice long foot massages both days. She agreed without second thought.

We drove to a botanical garden close to where I went to college because she wanted to do something with flowers. Well, we found so many good spots that we're going back tomorrow to do some more. I haven't had time to convert any of those, but I did make Cierra take a photo of me on her cellphone while I rubbed her feet. Needless to say it was quite hot today and the sun was bright. Her feet were once again soaken wet and warm. She wasn't trying to let me massage them, but I grabbed them and forced the issue. [Joint] Man they were wet! [Kiss]

Patrick

-

-

[ July 16, 2008, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot, sweaty feet.....fuckin' awesome, bro!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I'd paint em' white with my own polish [Big Grin] Lucky dawg you are Pat!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I'd paint em' white with my own polish

Paint 'em white, I know what you mean. [Jerkoff]

Cool shots Patrick!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Get some of those toes bro...... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cierra
Board Regular
Member # 3440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cierra   Author's Homepage   Email Cierra       Edit/Delete Post 
haha funny pat. NOT! :] i dont like my sweaty feet but its kool cause all u guys do. thx

--------------------
Be sure to check out my first ever Wu's Feature Set, "Size & Foot Tease!"

-

-

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cierra, your feet are gorgeous. Thank you for allowing us to see them.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, what size are those feet? I recently met a young lady who had size 4 feet. I took several rolls of 35mm film of them.

Cierra, your feet are so awesome looking, would love to see them in a tiny pair of rubber flip flops....thanks again, Jim

Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cierra, YOU ARE AWESOME!!! [Blush] [Blush] [Blush]

-footb

Oh yeah, Patrick, you are too! [Tongue]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
this chick is nice

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm getting ready to sit down and do this week's update on Soles of Silk, but I went back to the botanical gardens with Cierra today and did two more shoots. One, which isn't picture below was in a big hollowed out log that she was able to get into and this one was in front of a artistic water fountain that we wanted to shoot at so bad both days we were there. Both days people crowded this area, sitting in the many benches. We were able to finally get a good amount of time where no one was around and here are two samples from those. I'm actually going to post this set next week on the site because I just loved the way all these sets we did the last two days came out. I want to share at least one of them ASAP.

Patrick

P.S. And I think Cierra is actually coming around to the having sweaty feet. So many times during the shoots she'd ask me if I saw the sweat on her feet. It seems like they sweat a LOT right in the arch area as they were always glistening in the sun, even when we didn't do anything with the water fountains. Even the one we did with the log where she got her feet dirty and covered with dirt and mulch, her arches glistened. There was no water around. [Smile]

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cierra
Board Regular
Member # 3440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cierra   Author's Homepage   Email Cierra       Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVE MY SWEATY FEET! there growing on me..wut can i say [Smile] . this place was so pretty and had tons of places to shoot at. loved it

--------------------

-

-

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like that place is soo pretty...
Awesome pics... You are very pretty Cierra!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cierra
Board Regular
Member # 3440

thanks you twistedtoes

--------------------

-

-

Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice pics [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links