Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Soles of Silk - Candids done by Cierra (New Shoot Pics Added) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Candids done by Cierra (New Shoot Pics Added)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Look at Cierra getting all the fame. Heehee... At least Footboy1 gave me a little aside.

Just kidding. I totally agree. Cierra is just so down to Earth and cool. She's been a friend of mine for years. And not to get too mushy on everyone, but I always enjoy hanging around her. She's a sweetie and just someone you can laugh with and be yourself. And oh yeah, she's got little sweaty feet too. [Wink]

Thanks for posing these last two days Cierra and I'm so happy you're taking a few minutes to pop into the forum here. Looks like everyone is appreciating it. Wish some of the other sole mates did, but I won't complain.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One of the prettiest models! She easily can do other types of modeling if she wanted to do so. [Secret] [Kiss]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cierra
Board Regular
Member # 3440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cierra   Author's Homepage   Email Cierra       Edit/Delete Post 
aw thanks so much [Smile]

--------------------
Be sure to check out my first ever Wu's Feature Set, "Size & Foot Tease!"

-

-

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

Thanks for posing these last two days Cierra and I'm so happy you're taking a few minutes to pop into the forum here. Looks like everyone is appreciating it. Wish some of the other sole mates did, but I won't complain.

Patrick

Every since the first time you posted pics of Cierra, I've been hooked! She has this spunky, down to earth, cool gal to hang out with look, like you mentioned Patrick. She is just a gorgeous girl and can make any day that much better with her big smile! I have to say thanks Pat for providing us with such great pics of Cierra and her cute sweaty feet, lol, and Cierra for taking the time to participate and chat with us here on the forum!!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigtoeslover
Major Player
Member # 22141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigtoeslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With a face as pretty as yours, who needs feet..?
However, even I have to admit, your toes are also divine...as in Heaven sent..!
Thank you..

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These photos, as always rock! Cierra is wearing a polish that I've never seen look so nice! Great choice!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gorgeous girl, i love the pics so much. great to see her drop by the forum to see our feedback too. do the models not get freaked out by the sexual appreciation of their feet??

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cierra:
I LOVE MY SWEATY FEET! there growing on me..wut can i say [Smile] . this place was so pretty and had tons of places to shoot at. loved it

I love these shots and you are gorgeous!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cierra
Board Regular
Member # 3440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cierra   Author's Homepage   Email Cierra       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks so much

--------------------
Be sure to check out my first ever Wu's Feature Set, "Size & Foot Tease!"

-

-

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cierra is definitely top notch! No wonder you wanted your mug posed with her in that pic!!!! [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

-

This one is my favorite of the bunch. What a beautiful smile! I wish I could... [Love]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by donegal:
gorgeous girl, i love the pics so much. great to see her drop by the forum to see our feedback too. do the models not get freaked out by the sexual appreciation of their feet??

To each their own. I guess it all depends on how it is stated. Like so...

"Cierra, I believe you have really sexy feet and you are a cute little one. I'd love to do so many dirty things to your feet."

or...

"Yo, I'd suck n fuck those feet 4 hours, ya hear?"

From having many emails come into me on the site's MySpace, the later is the norm. [Cry]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice wrinkledsoles, cierra and I am wondering how much do your feet stinky after a hard night of dancing.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
but does it freak them out?

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Donegal,

I don't think freak out would fit it. Roll their eyes and say whatever, perhaps. Even though I have the fetish when someone else comes up to me and just starts spouting off stuff like that, I really don't care to chat either. At least say hello. LOL!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links