Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Finally.... Pantyhose!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Finally.... Pantyhose!!
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 7 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heres a few pics for all you pantyhose lovers!! [Big Grin]
And wow, they get hot... My feet were actually starting to sweat!!

-

-

-

-

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Tongue] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoy728
Board Regular
Member # 30197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootBoy728   Email FootBoy728   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very sexy nice work tt
Posts: 40 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Luv' em' !! [Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not sweat [Mmm] [Big Grin] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Blush] Thanks guys... [Blush]
Black nylons are next [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sucka4hottoes
Loyal Member
Member # 20854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sucka4hottoes   Email Sucka4hottoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Twisted Toes I am such a huge fan of you and your feet. Not only do I love a sexy woman with sexy feet but I really love when a sexy woman's feet stink and I fantasies that about you all the time. Do your feet ever stink?

--------------------
I love when a cute woman's feet stink and she forces me to smell them while laughing.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey TT some great pics of great feet.
If they get hot and sweaty you could always jump in the tub with them on, ask Mommie about wet nylon feet!!!!

Thanks again Hun
xx

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Those are awesome pics!!! I'm not a particular fan of pantyhose, but I do kinda like the sheer nude ones...and I REALLY like who's wearing them in these pics. =]

Great minds must think alike. This week's update on Pose Your Toes is of Lil Dee wearing sherr nude p-hose too.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
as a hosed feet fan, i can't thank you enough for these beautiful pics. you've made a very happy fan of me.. not only do you have nice cute toes that look so sexy, you endulge fellas like me (with our complex tastes).. such as hose every now and again, heels every now and again.. and even the combo of heels and hose.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, and next black sheer hose, oh man!!! you're the best!!! (you also know i'm gonna wanna post on my site.. this set)

i'm one of those guys who has wondered what it would be like if you wore pumps and hose and had a bit of sweat (not stinky in my case, just a bit of sweat)... and your comments just revived them to vivid state!

but enough about that.. thanks so much for making my day!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
italianfootlover
Loyal Member
Member # 16031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for italianfootlover   Author's Homepage   Email italianfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmmm i wanna smelllllll

--------------------
I'm an asianfeet addict... I got nothing more to say.

Posts: 93 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Black nylons next? Oh yeah !!
Get 'em nice and smelly for us, TT. [Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
pantyhose really suits your sexy feet.

mmmmmmmmm smelly nylons. [Smile] footjoyboy!! you know what to say. lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, no! I was hoping their would be more pics, of you completely removing the stockings showing those delicious soles, bare. Oh well. Still hot.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very Nice! You think it made you hot I am still recovering from just looking at your pictures!!!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links