Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Finally.... Pantyhose!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Finally.... Pantyhose!!
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How'd they smell after?>

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
About time!! LOL

Your feet look sexy as is but add my favorite (pantyhose) and you got even more beautiful feet! Love the last pic where you are stretching the toes and we can see your lovely sole and cute little wrinkles!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Pantyhose! From a nylons lover, a very grateful thank you.

Can't wait to see the black pantyhose.....

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
How'd they smell after?>

I didnt leave them on quite long enough for a smell, but my goodness my feet were very moist. I never realized how hot nylons get - LOL. Especially living in Florida!! [Laugh]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you see TT, that info is just the kind that twists us in a bind. Words like feet, moist, hot nylon... all in one sentence!!!! almost begs the request for you to wear your hose in pumps for the day and then shipping them in a sealed bag to your fans!!!!!!!!!!

But, i'm a reasonable guy. You did this for a pic set and you live in super hot state of Florida. I'm just happy you did that. The temp is so hot there, I wouldn't have done it. Goes to show, you take care of your fans. thank you!!!

RPM

p.s. just magic to my ears!!!!
quote:
I didnt leave them on quite long enough for a smell, but my goodness my feet were very moist. I never realized how hot nylons get - LOL. Especially living in Florida!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are those blue toes i see underneath the hose? SUPER HOT TT
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Thud] [Thud]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like all genres of the fetish, so to speak. When I see hose shots I love to see the moist sole view because I just love a hot pair of smelly female feet on my face and hose photos always remind me of that. You captured it awesomely!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18274 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pardon the delay in My comments, TT....but Wow, your feet and sexy soles look sext covered in nylons. Very hot, and so well done. Love it!!!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Blush] Thanks guys... I look forward to the next nylon set [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links