Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Perfectpeds -- flip flops/toes/soles - bottom Pg 5 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds -- flip flops/toes/soles - bottom Pg 5
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 2 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Life has a way of stealing time from us when we least expect it....but hopefully you will enjoy the way this thread will start off....

-  -  -  -

[ October 17, 2008, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is a DAZZLING French pedi!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the new look on your nails, and your feet are so beautiful...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics!! [Thumbs Up]
You wear that french pedi fabulously!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hard4feet
Board Regular
Member # 2095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hard4feet   Email hard4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. Now that is a great pair of feet.
Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A&F_Dude: muuuuaaaaah! any time I can dazzle you it's a pleasure!

John - what can I say? I know I've been bad; very bad. I'll make it up to you - promise! Keep watching because there's something coming that I know YOU are going to love!

TT - thanks girl! I've been so pressed for time but I've got a few more coming with this same pedi - for some reason it inspired me!

hard4feet: [Bow Down] I am honored to see a newcomer engage in the forum and to post such praise of my feet. thank you

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The nail art is good and you've captured it well. Thank you for sharing these.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just a few more

-  -  -

--------------------

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
 -

OMG, this pic frickin rocks!! [Thud]
WOW!! You have gorgeous hands too!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The new additions to this thread are fantastic! Just out of curiosity, do you take these photographs yourself or is somebody else taking them?

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This pedicure looks very nice on your toes!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brookes Bf here!

OMG!!! Those are soooo hot...I love the long nails so very sexy......Great feet perfectpeds!!! You are sooo very sexy..

I would love to meet you some day...

Keep up the good work sweetie.

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Drool] You're feet are simply breathtaking Perfectpeds.

Although that's an expression to describe how beautiful they are as they captivate the viewer completely, the fantasy of finding my face beneath them someday as you make that statement literal drives me absolutely wild. [Jerkoff]

Thank you for sharing such sensational pictures that seem to get sexier and sexier with each additional photo allowing the viewer a closer more intimate glimpse into the heaven that is found in your feet. [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just love french pedicures, and you have a matching manicure to go with it as well. Your feet are so lovely!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PP your new french pedicure is absoulutley devine~! and the fact that your nails match your toes is the clincher~! BOING!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links