Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Perfectpeds -- flip flops/toes/soles - bottom Pg 5 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds -- flip flops/toes/soles - bottom Pg 5
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Jerkoff] Good Goddess Perfecpeds, those new pics in the tub are Tremendous!! The water running over your perfect peds just addes that extra bit of erotic ecstacy that excellerates a heartbeat and intensifies an erection to levels well beyond anyones boundries of self control!

You have outdone yourself yet again to the point you may have to invent a new nickname because you've just managed to turn "perfect peds" into an understatement.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! This french pedi is grrrrrrrrrrrreat. Bad ass artwork.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, perfectpeds....your new updates are so sexy, and your tanned, pedicured toes look fantastic bathed in water. I love how you have captured it hear in motion and how it plays against your sexy pedicure, too.

As I said before, it is not just your amazing feet that make your pics hot, but how you pose them lends a lot to it as well. I mean look at the first three poses. The first with your sexy feet propped up, your hand gently placed on the tops of your tanned feet, caressing them...the second, playful yet sexy, showing off your soft sole as the water falls onto them, and the third...up on your pretty toes, showing off your high arch as you pose in the pool of water about your hot feet.

Stunning!!!

I know you are the model as well as self-photographer, but you are able to get amazing poses and pics doing this. I know it is not always easy to do, but you indeed do it so well.

Great job, again.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG, thank You for having wonderful feet and thank You, too, for being even more of a wonderful lady *kiss*

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with TT, you have nice hands too. You're gonna give these guys a hand fetish too...LOL

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sexy feet AND sexy hands!!! Perfectpeds you are the total package!!! Great water shots too!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yet another great set of pics, PP! I love the French pedicure and matching manicure. They look great! I'm a fan of water pics as well so no complaints there. Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, when I'm having a bad day, week - or whatever - I always know I can come here for a pick me up.

Ben, coming from a photographer who not only takes great pics but has beautiful models - I am pleased you like my pics.

Drunk -- I'm heading to Costco and I'll get you some chanois cloths - they soak up a lot of liquid [Wink] Glad you enjoyed yourself.

2swift - you are always so eloquent and really know how to lift a girl's spirits.

Fate111 - where have you been hiding? Away again? Glad your back and very pleased you enjoyed my newest thread.

TT & Shasha - as always ladies - thanks for popping in and sending your props. hmmmmm I wonder if there is truly a hand fetish out there -- sure gives a girl something to think about!

Thank you everyone... this week is taking alot out of me but keep tuned because there are still afew more pics to come from this set.... and I think you'll enjoy them!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Wow! This french pedi is grrrrrrrrrrrreat. Bad ass artwork.

You saw my ass? Oh sorry - you meant on my nails! LOL

[Blush]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Well, I've made the sole lovers wait long enough...
 -  -

Whenever I'm taking an odd angle (for self-photography anyway) and it's in the tub like this, I'm always waiting to drop the camera in! LOL So far so good though!
 -  -  -  -

I had a request for on the toes in slingbacks ( [Wink] )and I'm sorry I'm not wearing them in this next pic but does the heel raise work for now?  -

--------------------

Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those sole shots are excellent, loving the first 2!

More are always welcome... [Drool]

Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhh, I've been waiting for this addition on page 3. What size are your purty peds?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very very very fine sole work!! very fine! the heel raises do raise bloodpressures.. but it's in a good way!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil_cbt_lover
Major Player
Member # 2341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil_cbt_lover   Email lil_cbt_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what an amazing set of pics ... i especially love the ones with your hands in them, i love it when they match [Big Grin]
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FINALLY !! [Mmm]

Now I'll wait patiently for some unwashed after work soles. [Woot]

_fjb_

P.S. LD, I think perfectpeds is a size 7 to 7 1/2.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links