Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Nurse Madisons cute feet at Party (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nurse Madisons cute feet at Party
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sup again!!
I invited Madison to my sons birthday party.. she showed up in some cute heels and they make her feet smell so so freakin good it should be out lawed!!!

When my boy went to play with his friends, i was able to snap a few shots..
After we left,, in the parking lot where no one was around and the kids sound asleep in the car, i was able to get in some good smellin time on her feet before she headed out fo home!!!

For a sec she was not wanting me to smell them, she told me she had those shoes on since morning when her and her work buddy went to lunch and the mall etc etc!..
I told her that makes me want to smell them even more now and she just laughed and said i was one of a kind,, she slipped her foot out and told me to hurry befo we get caught lol!!!
Enjoy!!!!

nursemadison@yahoo.com

-

-

-

-

-

[ October 19, 2008, 05:28 AM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lincoln
Board Regular
Member # 663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lincoln   Email Lincoln   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My mouth is watering!!! Beautiful face and soles!!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Those shoes definitely look like they are "wonderful aroma" inducers!!!! And she was in them all day!?!?!? I know they smelled "deelish."

Pretty Toes and Soles too! Thanks Bro. [Cheers]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurenJ
Board Regular
Member # 31682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurenJ   Email LaurenJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice soles [Smile]
Posts: 37 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, she said that she had had those shoes on since the morning, huh:
[Drool] [Jerkoff]

Great work, Kev; I always love Madison !!

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Always on the job even at a birthday party! [Big Grin]

The smell of her feet would be a million times better than the smell of the pizza at the Chuck E. Rat restaurant. I'd love to catch a whiff when she was stretched out bare footed in that booth.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post 
OMG WOOOOOOW ITS MY GREAT QUEEN NURSE MADISON FEET AGAIN . LONG TIME SINCE LAST POST OF HER FEET PHOTOS . KABROOKS YOU ARE MY BOSS YOU MAKE ME ADORE THAT NUSRE FEET . I LIKE HERE FEET MORE THAN YOU IMAGINE . PLZ TELL HER THAT THERE IS SOME ONE CALL HAGAN2 FROM THE OTHER SAID OF THAT WORLD ADORE HER FEET AND BEG YOU TO ASK HER FOR MORE AND MORE PHOTOS OF HER SEXY FEET AND TOES AND SOLES ....OHHHH MAN PHOTO OF EVERY INCH . I CANT LIVE WITH OUT HER FEET . I HOPE IF I CAN MEET HER ONE DAY .MAN YOU ARE VERRRRRRRRRRRY LUCKY
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's so cool! How could anyone not want to just worship this woman? [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fire
Board Regular
Member # 31972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fire   Author's Homepage   Email fire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im sorry but is that a kid in the first pics? Just wondering

--------------------
hey come check out my sites
http://www.freakdaddygirls.com/firebug/main.htm
Hugs and Kisses, Firebug-FDGirls

Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fire
Board Regular
Member # 31972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fire   Author's Homepage   Email fire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well my bad there are kids in most of the pics. i enjoy foot fetish pics as much as anyone...but i would be totally pissed to find my kid in a photo like this posted on this kind of site. Does anyone else see a problem with this?-

--------------------

Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No.

What an Absurd thing to suggest. The kids are not the focus of the pictures, and there's nothing sexual going on in any of the pics. There is nothing more disgusting than the exploitation of kids no question.

At the same time, because of the importance of protecting children, and the justifiably harsh reactions to anyone who doesn't acknowlage that importance, you should also be very careful throwing around any sort of accusations or innuendos of inappropriateness when Absolutely Nothing even remotely innapropriate present in the situation to the point that to even suggest it is ridiculous.

It's not like Madison is out in public in front of kids giving Kev a footjob or having someone worship her feet or doing anything inappropriate whatsoever. She's fully clothed and casual and she's removed her shoes to pose for some very nice pictures that the members here at Wu's are gaurenteed to enjoy. What in God's name is wrong with that?

She's just a beautiful woman out having a goodtime at her friend's child's birthday party & also happens to have her beautiful peds on display. No different from any candid type pics you'd ever see except for the fact that she knows and concents to the pictures being taken.

Places like McDonald's and stuff are always full of kids running around and stuff, doesn't mean your not going to notice and appreciate a good looking woman and/or her tootsies because some children happen to be present. If you can't appreciate a picture like this for the woman it's focused on and become sidetracked by a child you might be the one with a deeper issue. What about public beaches where hot and sexy women run around in Bikkini's all day, you gotta watch where you're going so that you don't run into some little kid cause your head's doing a 180 gawking at a girl who's walked by.

I would certianly hope that any decent human being could look at and enjoy these pics of Madison for what they are, very lovely pictures of a super cool chick willing to show off her feet for a friend and then that friend being kind enough to share his good fortune with us.

--------------------

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fire
Board Regular
Member # 31972

the point is.....i would not want photos of my child on a site that is focus on adult fetishes. or posted online without my premission. Im not saying that she isnt a beautiful woman.... what im saying is men jack off to womans feet just like hers. they are great feet.... very pretty. but is not appropriate to post photos with other peoples children in the photos. this could lead to law suits IF any of the parents realize it is their children in the photos. looking out for her best interest and the children. if you have a problem with that...i surely hope your not a parent.

--------------------

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

I just don' see were the child's best interest is being compromised? Should kids not be allowed to be near barefoot women? There is nothing sexual going on in any of these pictures, she's out in public and is barefoot which makes for a nice picture that the poster probably figured alot of people here would appreciate. Totally harmless, to the point that reading anything more into it is silly in my opinion.

--------------------

MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Drunk 24-7 and Fire,

Both of you make good points, but I'd prefer (as mentioned by Fire) to have no unnecessary elements in the shots. Back to Madison's feet...they are divine and looked incredibly aromatic!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wanna sniff too [Cry] (tears of jealousy)

Nicely done kbrooks [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links