Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Nurse Madisons cute feet at Party (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nurse Madisons cute feet at Party
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, props where props are due. Lovely woman with very nice feet! Luvin' her!

On the other point brought up, I agree with MC Nolan. The children in the background are kinda distracting, ya know, considering the nature of foot photos to foot guys. I don't feel it to be offensive in that matter, but personally I would probably opt to blur out the children's faces if that were me.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks fo the great comments fellas!!! damn i was so in heaven in that parkin lot lol,,,Thoes heels are my best friend now lmao

as for the kid in the pic,, Its removed,,thanks for removin the pic Led,, i should have blurred out her face and i was going too but i was so wanting to get these pics up to show you guys here wonderful feet, i simply forgot, i was rushin lol..My bad,
More pics to come!!

Trinity is back after almost a year of being gone so her update will be next!!

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is the best news I heard all day. Trinity was phenomanal. She seemed to have a very erotic ans dominante persona that was sexy as fuck! Annika will always be number 1 in my books but Trinity was instantly right up there, then it was like she disappeared. It'll definatly be great to see her in action again.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, hagan2, I see you've already seen this one; maybe someone else will enjoy it as much as we did.

_fjb_ [Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links