Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Expresso Feet Video - and Girls (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Expresso Feet Video - and Girls
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's a music video with Feet - Expresso Feet, featuring three footgirls; Leah, Amber and Malory.

Here is the LINK to the VIDEO CLIP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oGP2Sg7T_c

I'm providing photos of each video "actress" here, to qualify this posting for the photo section.

Leah (from the Home Repair series)

-

-

Amber, tall beautiful redhead with big, beautiful feet (and a sweet heart)

-

-

And Malory the footgirl

-

-

-

The song itself is good, but the feet (and girls) make it better, at least, this is my view. You may VIEW THE VIDEO by following this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oGP2Sg7T_c

[ October 27, 2008, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I miss Malory, how is she doing? Love the pose pic at the end..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
I miss Malory, how is she doing? Love the pose pic at the end..

Malory's doing great (she's growing up); she was barely nineteen when I met her, and went through a lot in a short period of time. Particularly, during the first year as a footgirl. Her move to Portland was a little traumatic and the transition difficult (as I think you know); but she's weathered that, her college transfer and a few other (minor) storms (such as the Portland Printer / Stacy Papadooski graduation incident).

All in all, she's a good girl and quite a rare individual.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what a beautiful set!! what a fantastic set. Malory, it was a divine pleasure to see your pictures again! Ben, thanks!!!

I'm happy to hear you're doing well and continuing to grow up! Malory..... you're looking good! real good!

Amber has awesome toes and soft looking soles!!!! dude.. awesome!

and ever playful Leah.. good to see her pics again!

you did well Ben, but then again, that is your hallmark!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben,

You know how I feel about Leah. She is my sexy funnygirl. I like your name the "The Home Repair Girl". I think she is so good on film. Mallory is ..well..she's Mallory! Simply the best! I appreciate her dedication to these forums. She has means a lot to the regulars on these forums and gives each person her on personal touch. To me her beauty has not spoiled her charm. And finally, I enjoy your taste in music. Thanks for making my day!

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ben/Amber/Leah/Malory:
Great video!
Gorgeous women and feet [Thumbs Up] [Drool]
Thanks
PS How are you doing Malory?

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
the Portland Printer / Stacy Papadooski graduation incident

HOLD UP!!!!!

what happened again?!?!? [Eek!]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This video ROCKS! I love the quick cuts & interspersed images between Leah Amber & Malory. The music's great too but those FEET. Great great work on this, thanks for spending the time to bring unusual things to the public.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This really made my day.

-

Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by seve60:
Ben,

You know how I feel about Leah. She is my sexy funnygirl. I like your name the "The Home Repair Girl". I think she is so good on film. Mallory is ..well..she's Mallory! Simply the best! I appreciate her dedication to these forums. She has means a lot to the regulars on these forums and gives each person her on personal touch. To me her beauty has not spoiled her charm. And finally, I enjoy your taste in music. Thanks for making my day!

Yes, Leah is quite the little (impetuous) "actress" and character in general. We just finished making a "repair" video for her toaster oven and another where she helps Little Christy fix her MP3 player. Not sure if it's academy award material, but we are both quite pleased with the results.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
what a beautiful set!! what a fantastic set. Malory, it was a divine pleasure to see your pictures again! Ben, thanks!!!

I'm happy to hear you're doing well and continuing to grow up! Malory..... you're looking good! real good!

Amber has awesome toes and soft looking soles!!!! dude.. awesome!

and ever playful Leah.. good to see her pics again!

you did well Ben, but then again, that is your hallmark!

RPM

Amber's feet are extremely soft and perfectly smooth. She's also one of the most enthusiastic footgirls, and (like Kristin), one of the most shy; which is obviously unlike Leah (lol).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
the Portland Printer / Stacy Papadooski graduation incident

HOLD UP!!!!!

what happened again?!?!? [Eek!]

It's a long story, which I painstakingly documented in these forums a few years ago (in the Misc section). It was the closest I ever came to losing her. Recently, Malory dug up the thread (which I'd pretty much forgotten about) and asked me to "erase" it, due to it's embarrasing nature. If I can dig up the original text file I'll post it here.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Three gorgeous young ladies! What an awesome video man!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links