Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Expresso Feet Video - and Girls (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Expresso Feet Video - and Girls
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG I saw that tv repairman clip a while back. Did you make that clip ben?

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by montegalan:
Hi Ben/Amber/Leah/Malory:
Great video!
Gorgeous women and feet [Thumbs Up] [Drool]
Thanks
PS How are you doing Malory?

Malory says "Hello".

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by shellsprettyfeet:
OMG I saw that tv repairman clip a while back. Did you make that clip ben?

It was one of three "Home Repair" videos I made with Leah (she calls it the "Trilogy of Feet Repair). We've since made a few more, with a view toward making it a mini docu-series. Here's the link to a sample clip of the TV Repair Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IO4gpaNeKA

NOTE: In this one, you can click "Watch In High Quality" just under the right-hand corner of the video screen. It looks a lot better that way.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent videos Ben!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Three gorgeous young ladies! What an awesome video man!

Three girls, each so beautiful in their own unique way. It's something I never grow tired of (these girls), and for reasons unexplained, they continue to be willing accomplices in this strange "girlswithfeet" world of ours. Thank Heavens for that.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That video completely made my day! The song is stuck in my head and the images of these beautiful women and their lovely peds contained within the clip has been ingrained in my imagination. I can't believe there's an idiot in this world so out of touch that they flagged this video?? I can't fathom where they found any inappropriate content in a video of three gorgeous young ladies having some fun and showcasing their beautiful feet in such a clean and classy manner that anybody should be able to appreciate all fetishs aside. Anyways, fuck whoever flagged it, the video is absoleutely fantasic and I'd personally like to thank Ben, Malory, Leah and Amber for making it happen and sharing it with us all. Easily one of the coolest and most innocently awesome youtube videos I've ever seen with an underlying appeal that's very sensual and sexy to a footguy like myself. The Ratings are disabled, which is good in a sense I suppose because 5 Stars doesn't even come close to doing it justice.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
This really made my day.

-

couldn't agree with you more on that!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
That video completely made my day! The song is stuck in my head and the images of these beautiful women and their lovely peds contained within the clip has been ingrained in my imagination. I can't believe there's an idiot in this world so out of touch that they flagged this video?? I can't fathom where they found any inappropriate content in a video of three gorgeous young ladies having some fun and showcasing their beautiful feet in such a clean and classy manner that anybody should be able to appreciate all fetishs aside. Anyways, fuck whoever flagged it, the video is absoleutely fantasic and I'd personally like to thank Ben, Malory, Leah and Amber for making it happen and sharing it with us all. Easily one of the coolest and most innocently awesome youtube videos I've ever seen with an underlying appeal that's very sensual and sexy to a footguy like myself. The Ratings are disabled, which is good in a sense I suppose because 5 Stars doesn't even come close to doing it justice.

You know, it's funny when a video with no nudity or adult content gets flagged and pushed to adults-only viewing and why you'd need to be eighteen years of age to view something such as this. What could be wrong about beautiful girls with beautiful feet (and good music). If looking for an upside, I guess it would be that flagging this video would limit it's unintended audience and leave more bandwidth to like-minded footlovers, people like us.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love this Ben. Can you post the clip where Kristin & Nikki get lost, trying to find the concert? My favorite. Anyway, I love this video. Great song too.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any pics of Malory makes my day. It would be sooo hard to come up with a favorite picture of her for me. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Any pics of Malory makes my day. It would be sooo hard to come up with a favorite picture of her for me. [Thumbs Up]

I've got quite a few favorites myself. I think that may be one of hers.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
This really made my day.

-

This is a greaat shot of Malory. I see some beef flank showing = [Mmm] [Cool] . Keep doing your thing, Malory. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
quote:
This really made my day.

-

This is a greaat shot of Malory. I see some beef flank showing = [Mmm] [Cool] . Keep doing your thing, Malory. [Thumbs Up]
I've got to tell you, it's an asset of hers that rivals her feet. If only I could show you some of her private archive material - good GRIEF.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI BEN GREAT VIDEO,WONDERFUL PICS OF AMBER,LEAH AND MALORY IN SPECIAL, MALORY SOLES [Drool] THANKS
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
HI BEN GREAT VIDEO,WONDERFUL PICS OF AMBER,LEAH AND MALORY IN SPECIAL, MALORY SOLES [Drool] THANKS

Yes, the bottoms of Malory's feet delicious feet; there were also a few compulsory flip flop moments, courtesy of Amber ... which I know you will appreciate.

-

-

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links