Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » Anyone into classic consoles? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone into classic consoles?
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a Master System and Saturn but they no longer work. I also have a Genesis that still works. It's been about a year since I played it, but I still have Streets of Rage, Sonic the Hedgehog and Street Fighter II Special Champion Edition.
I was a big Sega fan. All my friends had NES but I preferred the games on Sega. Plus, while everyone would spend 2-5 minutes blowing or putting water in their NES cartridges to get them to work, all I had to do was put the game in and it immediately worked.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just bought Intellivision Lives for my kid's Nintendo DS..... Crappy graphics but still fun.
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Plus, while everyone would spend 2-5 minutes blowing or putting water in their NES cartridges to get them to work, all I had to do was put the game in and it immediately worked.

The best part was to be like 2 or more hours into a game that you couldn't save, or one that you hadn't saved yet, and the power light would start blinking. OMG...

Patrick

P.S. I did have about 10 Genesis controllers though as it would always seem that a single button would die or begin to stick sooner or later. So Genesis did have some flaws, but not with the system or games.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footlovinman_2000:
I just bought Intellivision Lives for my kid's Nintendo DS..... Crappy graphics but still fun.

I´ve been thinking about getting that for the PS2.
This month Atari also released a collection of their classic Arcade and 2600 games for the Nintendo DS.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, this weekend a friend is coming over and we`re going to play some oldshool two-player games.
Already looking forward to playing Contra III, Sunsetriders, In the Hunt, Carmageddon, Rapid Reload and some great shoot-em-ups on NES, SNES, PS1 + 2, and Sega Saturn.
[Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links