Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » Favorite/Worst Video Game Movies (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Favorite/Worst Video Game Movies
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Contra was pretty sweet, along with final fantasy 7. That's a couple of my old favorites a guess.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Favorite

King Kong PS2 - Because it far exceeded my expectations as I've played alot of crappy movie-to-game games which totally sucked. Seems as if they used another game's core platform and just did a rush job to fill in the gaps to get it out in time of the movies release. Who knows, they might of did it to this one too but there are alot of misses and hardly any hits from what I've played, and this is suprisingly a hit in my books. [Thumbs Up]

Worst..... I'll get back to you on that one.....

Yeah, usually games based off upcoming releases suck. I was going more for the games properties that were later turned into movie scripts though.

Patrick

[Blush] ... oh ok, sorry, must of gotten the wrong end of the one ended stick [Tongue] . I was dissapointed with Street fighter and Double Dragon. Not a fan of Jean Claude Vandamme movies except for 'Kickboxer' and 'Bloodsport'. And as for Mark Dacascos, same except for 'Only The Strong'. Growing up, I had huge expectations for Street fighter and Mortal Kombat (as being a big fan of the games) and to me, the both came short.

My expectations being lowered by past game to movie adaptations, Tekken barely made it but I really liked what they did with 'Prince Of Persia' and 'Hitman' [Thumbs Up]

As for defining my faves, I'd really have to have a good long hard think but my brain is a lil' lazy at the mo' to come up with an exact list [Smile]

[ March 03, 2011, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links