Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » Anyone wandering around Skyrim? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone wandering around Skyrim?
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to see if there were anymore nerdy foot fetishists? I know there are a handful of foot fetish groups on Steam, which I am a member of, but just curious if anyone has started it, been playing it, or has beaten it.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nemesistoez
Board Regular
Member # 42983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nemesistoez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 80 hours in, just from side quest. Game is amazing. Trying to milk the pleasure and go slow on it.

GOTY goes to...

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll probably be getting this as a Christmas gift. Gave enough hints to enough family members.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have it but just literally got it working on my old home machine this weekend.. which was filled with too much holiday and family crap to spend on time on gaming.

looking forward to cramming some serious time into it soon!

any hints or tips from anyone who has spent time on it?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hints or tips? Take your time. The game seems to fix all of the problems and complications that Oblivion had. For example, it seemed that Oblivion's main quest line was rushed, you had to go here and you had to quickly do this and so forth. So far in Skyrim, you can take your time.

I have to say though, that the first 10 minutes of the game, sets the stage and the pace. You start off with no knowledge of your character or past and then as you still can't regain control of your character as you go through scripted scenes, the game explodes into action. Whereas Oblivion had you following the Emperor through the sewers and then on your own only to meet up with him later, in this game, you have someone with you and guiding you through those initial "tutorial" style moments.

The game rocks and with skills that level up differently and with perk trees that make you better and more well-rounded it seems like so far, this game is a way more fun. Are there tons of little caves that are filled with a few mobs and get you about 50 gold? No. Are there millions of elven ruins where you go in and it has the same stone walls, old vines and roots and mists with a skeleton or two? No. The game designers took time to make things look real. Right when you play, look for a book and open it. Most books in Oblivion had a few pages with writing on it. Books here in Skyrim can have as many as 50 pages of words on them. Someone took the time to design everything, from the way the light makes shadows in caves, to the AI that bandits have when they talk to each other.

Sadly, the bare feet of the female characters still is not imaged well so they still look boxy, but hey, not everything can be perfect.

--------------------

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just got out of the dungeon/basements yesterday and honestly, it seemed alot of the same as from Oblivion. the graphics are AMAZING.. although, i have it set almost as low as possible. 800x600 res, lowest details possible, and lowest draw in distances possible. worst yet is that there are rendering remnants on my screen that never change so thats pretty annoying. that castle thing in the distance across the river looks so damn inviting but i am pretty sure i'll get my ass handed to me.. we'll see [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

@nusuth, where did you see the castle across the river? I may be able to tell you what it is. For the most part, if you stick to the roads, you are safe, just like oblivion.

So, far, I've been in some caves, tombs and ruins and they have different wall textures and floors and even some different mobs. That much is different. I remember going into ruins in oblivion and it was the same tileset for the walls and floors and the same wraith-looking mobs and skeletons. That was it. I grew tired of exploring in oblivion because everything looked the same, even with the expansion packs.

There are so many new spells and new monsters that make the experience interesting and weird. It is so much fun. Everything is good until you fight your "spoiler" (second dragon)

--------------------

Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been playing this straight for the past 2 weeks! My clipstore has suffered from it, haha.

I've been doing side quests. I think I'm level 30 with my Redguard. So much fun.. though it makes me wish there was a better MMO on the market.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

omg.. you guys suck! i havent had a chance to play it since i last posted. damn kids and wife!! lol

the castle is more of a set of ruins. it looks like arches from a church but must be huge cause its pretty far away. i REALLY need a new PC but nothings gonna happen on that front until after xmas.

i never got too tired of oblivion cause i used alot of user made mods that breathed some serious new life into even normal play. loved it.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

yeah, I hear there are a lot of mods coming out for this one, and so far, it seems that the playable map area is much larger than oblivion. As for time, I have a wife and two kids, myself, but we normally try to get the kids asleep by 9:30 so they can get enough sleep before we wake them up at 6:50am for school. So, after 9 or 9:30pm, if I'm not having foot or other play time with my wife, then I'm playing either on the PS3 or the PC and in this case, the PC for Skyrim. Like I tell my friend, who has only a gf and no other family and such, if you want to play the game that much, then make time. To be fair, I did only get 45 minutes of play last night, and sometimes get about an hour a night and that is it. But an hour gets me, about 1/2 of the way through a dungeon or tomb, because I like to take my time.

--------------------

Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

I forget my steam username right now, but as soon as I get home, I invite any of you foot loving people, to join me on Steam. In fact, as I said, I'm a member of what I believe to be every foot fetish themed Steam group.

--------------------

Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@nusuth If you don't mind sharing, what mods do you use for Oblivion? I was thinking about playing it [Smile]
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

So, anyone from guys with a foot fetish or girls with sexy feet, I guess that would be Lix Vixen, my username on steam is johndemo1. There are foot groups on steam and I am playing skyrim right now.

--------------------

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

@Lix Vixen.. dont remember at the moment. i used an oblivion mod manager and load them once and kind of forget about them. i will tell you though that i added some sweet new playable races and the updated graphics on the Khajits might even look better on Oblivion than Skyrim.

your best bet is to try reddit.com. its a HUGE website that caters to tons of things but search for oblivion and there is tons of info about what to use and how to use them. let me know if you need any more info.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

I'll search for it and let you know.. thanks!

By the way, I love reddit. It has lots of foot content. I'm sure you already know this nusuth, but for those who don't:

http://www.reddit.com/r/feet/
http://www.reddit.com/r/celebrityfeet
http://www.reddit.com/r/feet_nsfw
http://www.reddit.com/r/footfetish

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links