Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » Skyrim DLC

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Skyrim DLC
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all.

Haven't been posting here in a coon's age and figured I'd like to breathe some life into the gaming section of these wonderful forums.

Any Skyrim fans out there? I believe that there are.

Skyrim DLC is pretty hush hush and there isn't much information other then it should be more like an expansion pack.

What would you guys like to see in a Skyrim DLC?

Here is my wishlist.

1)Expanded Thieves Guild questline. I'd love some more interactions with Karliah and Brynjolf. The thieves guild was one of the best questlines in the game and a VERY interesting story element at least for me. I'd like to see the concept of the Nightingale expanded upon as well as maybe some quests that offer epic scale heist operations. Teaming up with other members to steal something of incredible value for the benefit of the guild.

2)Dark Brotherhood recruitment. So with the new sanctuary in Dawnstar and a bunch of nameless inductees running around the guild the Dark Brotherhood questline came to a screeching halt. Truly dissapointing. I would love to see an expansion that would allow the player to seek out some characters with their own backstories for recruitment into the guild along with some more complicated assassination contracts. Just generally revive this guild and make it interesting again.

3)Skill expansions. New alchemies. Perhaps some potions that don't provide buffs but allow for other hilarious effects, turning people blue, etc. Just give us more. More smithing. I don't care what it is, just give us more. More enchantments. More cooking recipes that are perhaps actually useful.

4)Neat extras. Just throw us some bones to keep us busy again. Small things. New companions. New mounts. Some changes to the major cities. New shops and characters.

5)What happens after the Imperial-Stormcloak war? Expand on this please? Would be very interesting to see The Moot get together and the character could act as a diplomat to select a High King?

What are your guys wishlists?

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard so many good things about this game, but I haven't tried it. I fear I'll like it too much and put everything else down that I'm playing (Star Wars: The Old Republic and my new PS Vita). It's tempting though... man is it tempting.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love the game but havent been able to invest very much time in it. i am also running it on an machine that is just too old to enjoy the amazing graphics and have them set at the most minimum specs. its frustrating.

anyway, since i havent had enough experience with the game to respond much on your questions, perhaps i can pick your brain for my own questions. do you know of any mods that will speed it up for slower machines. do you use any user made mods? there is a huge amount of great mods out there but it's hard wading through them all looking for what i need.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^The only mod I know of is something a mate told me about which I think is kinda cool (but unnecessary and will make the game run slower if anything) they clear up the signs so you can read them easily from a fair distance away. Simple, but generally the simple stuff is the best.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I play on console do I don't use any mods or anything of the sort. You could always turn down the setting, after all graphics don't make a good game a great game.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks but that was the first thing i did.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch-Mage
Board Regular
Member # 23167

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Arch-Mage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Skyrim Nexus is my browser's home page and I'm a certified mod junkie. [Thumbs Up]

Having said that, I think the Parthunnax/Blades quest needs to be fixed. And the DLC should involve growing resistance against the Thalmor's corrupting influence.

Posts: 18 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

I gave the Blades the middle finger when they told me to kill Parthunax. No way am I going to slay one of the best NPC's in Video Game history.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links