Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » Black Ops 2....Finally!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Black Ops 2....Finally!
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I needed a place to vent/shout my accomplishment, and this forum seemed appropriate.

After this last weekend's double XP weekend....Finally, I am at Prestige 11, level 55!!

Now I am focusing on earning more prestige banners, and rewards...as well as looking forward to this weekend's weapons double XP session. Going to be a good time online.

Thanks for listening.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You ever play Battlefield? It's pretty fun. I like it better than C.O.D.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL... Here goes the first person shooter debate.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL...there is no debate. Everyone likes what they like. My time is very limited, and it forces me to be selective in what I buy and play. I am a fan of the COD series, and enjoy its game play.

I have heard very good things about Battlefield...but I do not have the time to invest so much into another series.

I am waiting for the next Metal Gear to come out...http://www.ign.com/games/metal-gear-solid-5/ps3-149839, and am still enjoying Injustice too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Injustice, but hate that all the extra characters are DLC and not unlocks. At least give us some unlocks too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm starting to grow tired of the COD series, they add minor tweaks to the game and just release new maps every year but charge you up the ass for the game then turn around and charge you up the ass AGAIN for the DLC content... Gonna start delving into other genres aside from JUST FPS and NHL games.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

I used to love the Medal of Honor games back in the day on the PS2. I had one of the early Call of Duty games on my PS3, but never got into the rage of it. I'm more of a 3rd person action/adventure game type. Give me Lara Croft/Nathan Drake any day.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links