Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » Video Games The Movie + Your earliest experience

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Video Games The Movie + Your earliest experience
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found this doco (Video Games The Movie via NETFLIX) pretty interesting. Not only was the movie structured well, the historic evolution of each gaming sector was covered nicely. Cool how some gamers shared their first experiences with a video game.

My earliest experience of a video game I was about 3-5 years old and I remember my older brother lifting me up with one arm to the control panel of the arcade game 'Galaga' and all I had to do was constantly hit the fire button while he controlled the ship with his other hand. Have been a gamer ever since.

If you've seen the film, what's your take on it?

What's your earliest video game experience you can remember?

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first time I ever played a video game was back in 1999. We had went out of state to visit some relatives and my cousin had Turok 2 on the N64. We played the multiplayer and I was immediately hooked. The next day we went to visit some old family friends and their son had Goldeneye on his N64. I was only 10 at the time and never before had I wanted a video game system so bad. Dad started me out with a NES, then a SNES. It wasn't until 2001 when my neighbors son had gotten an N64 when I really begged my dad to get me one. He had Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Turok 2, Mario Kart, Banjo Kazooi, all the greats. I got one for Christmas that year. Still have it to this day. Looking at getting an Xbox One when Halo 5 comes out.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links