Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Wu's Feet Links » Wu's Feet Links Hall of Fame » Wu's Feet Links Hall of Fame 2015 Poll (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Wu's Feet Links Hall of Fame 2015 Poll
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh damn. Sorry about that, Patrick.

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Vincent:
I talked to Dee yesterday (well, messaged). She didn't even know about this but is really excited about it. Drum roll please!

I posted a tweet with her in it the other day, but I guess she doesn't use Twitter as much. And I did not want anyone on the ballot knowing before we made the final selections and the votes were ready.

Patrick

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dee and Ed Fox got my vote.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dee all the way!
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Pitt
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by soleMan-Blues:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
Is there anyone here who's NOT voting for Bellecita?

do the other ones actually have a foot guy in their personal life or is this just a meal ticket for them? i don't think it's a coincidence wu only chose real life foot girls
I hate to break the bad news to you, but why do you think some of, if not many of the current girls on Wu's Hall of Fame aren't around anymore? Divorce, not dating the guys they were with anymore, etc. If you think the current roster was all about having their feet looked at online BEFORE a husband or boyfriend came around, then I have even more bad news. And can we define "real life foot girl" please? Even Bellecita, the one you said you voted for, had a free site, switched to a paysite, opened a clipstore and did what several of the girls currently on the ballot right now have done. The ONLY thing different is they're still doing it. Not here to argue, but I'm just trying to understand your logic.

Patrick

a real foot girl has a boyfriend or husband that is into feet, they live the "foot fetish lifestyle" if that's what you want to call it, she runs her store/website with her real life man and doing it to please him and not just make money or get more male attention

i'm not saying it's a girl that got into this because she wanted to, i'm well aware it's always because of a man, though i think britney sweetstink might be an exception to the rule because her husband could never maintain an erection while getting a footjob

i have no problem with any of them doing it for money whether they are amateur or "pro", but i like them more when they actually have it as a part of their actual sex life as bellecita did/does

they embrace a man into female feet, that is a real foot girl

doing this with random photographers/producers for spare cash is not a real foot girl, for all we know they shoot a video and then go home and laugh at all the "perverts" getting off on her feet and would never want a foot guy as their man

Though you bring some good points to the table, I would like to mention that most girls that have there pictures taken for "extra cash" may not be the people you think they are. Most girls that do it for "extra cash" may just be doing it because they like to get guys off and know they have an asset to flaunt. I like to think that these fine female that display such awsomeness need to be thanked, aside from making money. I think they found something that satisfies them as well as others and if they can take some advantage of it, then so be it.

In my experience the females actually care what there feet look like and appreciate the fact that we as the viewer take the time to enjoy them.

Nuff Said.

they know their feet is an asset to flaunt because they have a real life foot guy boyfriend/husband

every girl in the wu's hall of fame plus bellecita ran their site with their husband

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do believe there is another name on the ballot that runs her site with her husband too. Lol

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Pitt
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I do believe there is another name on the ballot that runs her site with her husband too. Lol

Patrick

which one?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not going to say as the voting is ongoing and you have your criteria. Just saying at least one of these girls has stated as much in interviews online and/or in other places.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My vote is in!! [Woot]

[ August 18, 2015, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: Mommie ]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do I vote on this? Says "voting disabled on this forum" for me.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Martial Law:
How do I vote on this? Says "voting disabled on this forum" for me.

Try again and let me know. When I moved some things around it reset the poll's permissions. It should be able to be used again.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, working now, just voted! [Big Grin]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All my respect for the gals in the poll (especially Bellecita brings back fond memories of hard-ons before the screen at the university back in the late 90s [Evil Grin] ), but I cast a no-brainer vote for the great ED FOX.
He loves feet, including dirty ones; and he loves nudity, and I mean, kinky explicit nudity.
If I could achieve one-tenth of what he has achieved as a footographer, I'd die happy.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2362 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

So the polls are now closed and it looks like we had a tie for the third and final spot. Looks like we are going to induct four people instead of five. Congratulations to the Wu's Feetlinks Hall of Fame Class of 2015:

Little Dee
Bellecita
Erotic Nikki
Goddess Brianna

I will be working on getting a new page set up with Phil here on Wu's Feetlinks on the main site. Thanks to all those who voted. We will be back here doing it again next year with a whole new committee and all new candidates.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great news! Congratulations all!!

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool [Woot]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links