Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are Black Girls Feet Attractive? (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Are Black Girls Feet Attractive?
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone else get this assholes comment in their PM box? I just did... reported it but still... wondering if everyone got it or just me...
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by moneyfoot:
Why would a person NOT think? Go ahead and think about it for a second. Why would a person opt NOT to think, or to come up with ideas that would make any situation useful to your advantage? Well, whatever your answer is, that's the SAME reason why you like black feet.

Look throughout the foot fetish world. How many black girls compared to white women do you see? Perhaps less than 1 out of every ten of them. Why? Because black women have ugly feet. DUH! Besides, black women don't understand foot fetishism, nor would they seek to if they were given a chance.

Black women's feet look like dried lava, or water that swam through the sewage. Or better yet, a piece of sh*t.

Let's put the nail in the coffin. Let's explain why black women and their feet will NEVER be accepted as much as white women and their feet.

Are black girls feet attractive? Of COURSE not! Anyone who asks such a question already knows that there are doubts running through his head. If something is absolute, and a proven commodity, then there's no need to ask a question to question its value. For example: I'll bet ANYTHING that no one ever started a topic that asked, "Are WHITE women's feet attractive?". Why not? Because EVERYBODY knows that white women already have better looking and better tasting feet than the blacks do. I bet there were several times over the years that someone posted a question about black women's feet. Why does it keep coming up? Because their feet are NOT, or will EVER be beautiful. An example: If you keep asking your lover if he/she loves you, then that suggests that there are immense doubts in the relationship. However, if you KNOW that your lover loves you, then there's no need to keep bringing that question up. I bet this question will come up in the near future.

Anyone who prefers black feet over white, is an absolute IDIOT! You mean to tell me that hot white girls from the suburbs have feet that are closely similar to black bitches from the GHETTO?! The ghetto? Listen to yourselves. Why do you think it's called the ghetto? Because the girls there are cheap, low quality, nasty bunch of black women. Places where the quality of living is more expensive, are reserved for the finest quality of women who have great feet (like WHITE women).

Besides, black women talk very nasty, with incomplete sentences. They say things like, "Yo, n***a! Y'all is a stupid mufukah." What LADY talks like that? The key word here is LADY. ANy girl can be a woman, but it takes civilization to become a lady. How many white women do you hear talk like that? In that situation, a white woman would've said, "Hey, you want me to stick my foot in your mouth?" There, you see? Nice and sexy, and civilized.

"Most blacks men and women are poor. It's hard to take care of your feet when your having trouble making ends meet." That was a quote from earlier in this thread. I agree. But I'll go a step further: Black women and their feet are natrually ugly. Even if they were raised right, they still won't have their feet looking like diamonds. I can't believe some people found that quote offensive. What did you expect him to say? That MOST black people are rich, not living in ghettos? If so, then you people (not "y'all n*ggas") have been living under rocks for years on end.

Let's talk about magazines such as Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler, and Perfect 10. It cannot get any better and more stablilized then these magazines. These are the Major Leagues of Adult Entertainment. Oh, yeah... let's include Stuff, Maxim, and FHM. Compared to white women, how many black women have you seen pose nude, or provacatively in these magazines? Tell me. How many black women do you see? You'll see FAR MORE white women in these magazines than black women. What about Girls Gone Wild? How many black girls have you seen in those DVDs. You'll have a better chance spotting Waldo than catching a black girl in any of these magazines, ESPECIALLY the Girls Gone Wild DVDs. Why? Because black women suck. They are not sexy or beautiful. You see, why would they have their white girls associate themselves with women whose family portriats are courtroom sketches?

Don't tell me that the last paragraph is not true. If it's not true, then explain why there are magazines devoted just for blacks? Like Big Butt magazine and what ever the fuck is out there. Those magazines came out because Playboy and others like the ones I mentioned don't WANT black women so they decided to start their own thing because they felt secluded. Poor babies!

I will, however, go as far to say that the only black girls who are beautiful are those young ones who appear on the cover of Seventeen magazine. Why? Because those girls are the LIGHTEST shade of black possible. The act white, and talk white. But women on the cover of EBONY magazine are dirt beneath my fingernails.

Hispanic women are more accepted than blacks. Eva Longoria and Eva Mendes were mentioned earlier. Let's say you had those two on one side, and two famous black women on the other. The stipulation is that whichever pair you choose, you CANNOT go with the other. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. If you choose the black pair over Eva Mendes and LONGORIA, then your mind must be infected with neurological disorder. Even if you were allowed to go for both pairs, you'll walk out a lot happier with Mendes and Longoria.

What? I've been rejected by black women. I rejected them because I hate them. Their feet are disgusting, among other things. The problem is that you've been rejected by WHITE women. Now, you look for reasons why black women are just as "valuable" as white girls. And I'm talking to ANY black guy who's reading this. White girls, to you, are out of your league. They are WAY up there, whereas you and black women, and down here. Instead of chasing white women, you settle for a bunch of girls who are just as uneducated and ugly as you are. That's where the problem lies.

This is too much fun, man! So now you know the truth. This is why black women will NEVER be as pretty and sexy and as sluty as white girls.

White women (and SOME hispanic ladies) win again. Why? Go back to the very begining and start all over again.

This guy is amazing....

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just got mine.

Didn't even read past the first line.

And they say Racism is dead. LOL! Sure it is.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That moneyfoot dude sent me that as well. He's lucky I don't make him my little prison-girlfriend. lol He even says white women reject me, but the MAJORITY of women I "deal" with are white. LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread shouldn't even have had one reply, should've been deleted as soon as it was started. It's a troll subject, meant to cause trouble.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This has just gotten pathetic. The only reason I keep checking back here is to see if anything has cleared up... why do I try? I'm still trying to figure that out. Maybe I'm hoping that some sort of light will come out of this.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I'm closing this debate down before things get uglier than they already are.

Let's end the race debates on Wu's.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links