Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Smelling womens flip flops (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Smelling womens flip flops
toelover1990
Board Regular
Member # 9393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelover1990     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone ever take a girls flip flops and ever smell them when like alone or something? or am i like the only one...i think its one of the greatest turn ons....gimme sum input guys

[ September 26, 2005, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: toelover1990 ]

Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I have done that to my wife's flip flops it makes her giggle...

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Swiss
Loyal Member
Member # 9575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Swiss   Email The Swiss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool to see you can love this type of turn on.
I can do nothing whit a flipflop from a nice lady. If she lost it, i try to give it back or throught it away.
To see a nice feet in flipflop's is a other thing.
If i see a nice girl in flipflop's, i can see the feet and if i'm atracted of both i try to know her better. [Wink]

Cheers

--------------------
I'm sportiv, good looking, famouse (sometimes on TV) but poor, soundproducer from Switzerland and having a footfetisch ! [Wink] Need talk ? SMS or Phone me on: ++41'78'753'39'60 in Swiss. LOL

Posts: 99 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every time I was trying to smell my wife's flip flops nothing happened. I dont think flip flops have any particular smell other than plastic/rubber kind of smell comparing them with sneakers (Oh God! what a smell) or with slides and mules and the rest.
The best ever and very dangerous smell comes from Arabic slippers - you know - the ones with strass-like diamonds on top.
God fordib, if any of those women leaves her feet there for days one could faint instantly from the smell. And I dont mean the nice, familiar, sexy, sweaty, salty taste and smell from their feet.
But rather as if something had died in there right now! [Fingers Crossed]
Surely it has to do nothing with every woman's type of feet or whether they are sweating a lot or if she likes cleaning them every minute, but my wife's can stay smell-less for days. I ve told many times through those years but she cant help being dirty or not having shower.
I proposed to her to put plastic bags round her feet when showering but it didnt work [Confused]

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell yea bro i cant wait till the day when i get the chance to smell a girls flip flops i just gotta ask thouge toelover who flip flops do u smell and when is it a cool time to do it

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife takes off her shoes and puts on her flips as soon as she gets home from work. even though she loves my the attention i pay to her feet, for some reason, i love to smell her flips when she is not watching me. my my the aroma.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum, toelover1990! With regard to your question, you'll find a ton of other guys on this forum who are into that type of thing. It's not my personal cup of tea, but if it floats your boat then I say more power to ya! Enjoy your stay out here with us.

[Wu]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny this cam eup tonight. Just last night while the wife and I were having sex i asked her to wear her flip flops.. She was completley naked except for the flops.. She is wearing a very bright hot pink nail polish mixed with the sky blue flops... I love smelling her feet while she is wearing them... It was awesome.. First time i had asked her to do this.. Not real sure what made me ask..

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sophokles
Major Player
Member # 8933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sophokles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a really sexy girl that I work with came in one day in flipflops, and since they are not in dress code she changed into shoes, and left the flipflops hanging on a coat rack in the back room. needless to say, I found a lot of 'managerial' tasks to do that night!
Posts: 192 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ToeLuvinFirefighter:
Just last night while the wife and I were having sex i asked her to wear her flip flops.. She was completley naked except for the flops.. She is wearing a very bright hot pink nail polish mixed with the sky blue flops... I love smelling her feet while she is wearing them... It was awesome.. First time i had asked her to do this.. Not real sure what made me ask..

That sounds incredibly sexy to me! I'm not a sniffer, so I'd do it for the visual effect. I posted a thread not to long ago asking whether anyone liked to have their gal wear sandals or be able to see them while they made love because I've been having a hankering to ask me wife to do it. It excites me just seeing them on the floor by the bed (with their toe imprints), just knowing her pretty little feet were in them that day. While she's not had them on for lovemaking yet, she did put them on one morning so I could blow a load for her. It was hot!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelover1990
Board Regular
Member # 9393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelover1990     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
punk i pmed you back, and for some of you guys i disagree i think flip flops are hot on and off a girl, and i think they dont only smell like plastic, theres more to it
Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toelover1990:
anyone ever take a girls flip flops and ever smell them when like alone or something? or am i like the only one...i think its one of the greatest turn ons....gimme sum input guys

Guilty as charged! Anyone here that says they never have done it has got to be telling a fib!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've did it a few times, but that was it.

Flip flops, even ones with deep toe prints in them, seem not to carry much scent in them.

After a few disappointments, I decided it was best for me to just photograph flip flips, instead of smelling them.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they smell likefoam rubber. Don't hold much of a scent if any. Give me sneakers any day.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelover1990
Board Regular
Member # 9393

hmmm seems like a lot disagree, anyone agree they do have a smell to them?
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links