Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Smelling womens flip flops (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Smelling womens flip flops
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it only me, or do you guys suck on the strappy toe bit of the flip flop.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have chewed on that bit that slips between the toes as well.

The other night I lubed up my flatmates flip flops and fucked them, held them together facing inwards and humped the toe area.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, im not the only one.

i love licking the inside of the shoe/flip flop sandal! its amazing

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
wow, im not the only one.

i love licking the inside of the shoe/flip flop sandal! its amazing

Same here.

Preferably straight after the girl has taken them off so you can taste that salty sweetness they leave behind.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i sniff a well worn sweaty flip flops, white havaianas size8....very very strong aroma,,,of nice feet girl....exquisite!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pinktoesareyum
Board Regular
Member # 9069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pinktoesareyum   Email pinktoesareyum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea im one to do that 2... i have a friend of mine down the road and i just go 4 a walk at night and quickly steal her flip flops from the front of her house, they are white size 7 havianas and the smell so nice and i just lick them all over haha.. just the thought of her beautiful young feet makes me go crazy haha
Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

quote:
Originally posted by pinktoesareyum:
yea im one to do that 2... i have a friend of mine down the road and i just go 4 a walk at night and quickly steal her flip flops from the front of her house, they are white size 7 havianas and the smell so nice and i just lick them all over haha.. just the thought of her beautiful young feet makes me go crazy haha

You should leave a load in them as a surprise for her when she puts her foot in them [Jerkoff]
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LIKE SNIFF CLASSICS SMELLY FLIP FLOPS-SOLE WHITE AND STRAPPYS BLACK, RED , YELLOW, BLUE...AND SMELLY OLD NAVY OR HAVAIANAS....OLD NAVY IS MOST SMELLY OF SWEATY FEET...AHH THE MOST IS BATA SHOES FLIP FLOPS...WELL WORN ,IN SOLE TOE MARKS OF YELLOW DISCOLORED ...STRONG AROMA!!!! FLIP FLOPS FOREVER!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adidas Sandal Fetish:
quote:
Originally posted by pinktoesareyum:

You should leave a load in them as a surprise for her when she puts her foot in them [Jerkoff]
That's how foot fetish guys or people with a foot fetish and love for feet ingeneral lose a true friend real easy (not all the time) but sometimes that can happen

And i know i wouldn't want to lose my best friend ever because of me doing something like that masterbating into her flip flops.

But that is just me.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joeluvsfeet
Board Regular
Member # 15190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joeluvsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email joeluvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use to smell and lick a girls flip flops I worked with. She left them at work every day, and I would lick them clean once a week. She no longer works with me, but I will never forget the wonderful smell and taste of her flip flops.
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

who sniff britney spears worn flip flops?
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
who sniff britney spears worn flip flops?

Probably her husband, if he has any sense.
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

in 2005 october britney well worn flip flops sales in ebay...jcrew green with toeprints.....ahhhhh, delicious, and pink well worn filthy!! your husband is a lucky guy!
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
in 2005 october britney well worn flip flops sales in ebay...jcrew green with toeprints.....ahhhhh, delicious, and pink well worn filthy!! your husband is a lucky guy!

I remember that. I always wondered what became of those flip flops...

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
laser
Loyal Member
Member # 2440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for laser   Email laser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally did it! I liked it but nothing to compare with sneakers.
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links