Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Smelling womens flip flops (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Smelling womens flip flops
toelover1990
Board Regular
Member # 9393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelover1990     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
????
Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelover1990
Board Regular
Member # 9393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelover1990     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(message left blank)

[ September 30, 2005, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: toelover1990 ]

Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelover1990
Board Regular
Member # 9393

(overpost)

[ September 30, 2005, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: toelover1990 ]

Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bman checking in here. I have sniffed numerous flip flops. Moms, aunts, wifes, and girl friends. New flip flops all have the same odor...similar to plastic or at least a chemicalm smell and my two cents worth sez. Well worn flip flops and sandals have no odor whatsoever. Yup! I'm a sniffer. I love the smell of female feet that have been in real shoes all day But dammit, Flip flops smelling good?????? .....Gimme a break!.........larry B..
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelover1990
Board Regular
Member # 9393

ahah another one who disagrees seems like im the only one... :/
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think they have an original foot smell but rather a smell of rubber,leather mixed with the stuffy smell it makes it. It seems (as written in the past) that there is no way an odour like in flip flops to remain but rather vanish in the air in seconds.

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has never seen me do it and I think she might believe that it is a little too much, if that makes sense, but I have smelled them before... ah.... what a smell.
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i've smelled a few flip flops but they tend to not have much of a smell, unless maybe the girl has just taken them off. like i s ometimes smelled my ex gf flips right after she took them off but they barely had any order, but her sneakers, now that was a different story.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some flip flops do hold a scent and some for a long time. I think some of this may have to do with the girl as well. I know three girls personally who really smell up their flip flops: Nikki, Trinity and Kirsten. I know others who also do this but to lesser degrees.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done it, too! It's a natural part of the fetish, because over time well-worn flip-flops aquire the scent of a women's foot which everyone loves. If there's ever a pair of girls' flip-flops around, and I can be sure there's no one looking, I will definitely sniff them. I have only done it in the last two or three years. The thought of doing it previously would have never crossed my mind. I guess your fetish gets more detailed over time.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri: I know three girls personally who really smell up their flip flops: Nikki, Trinity and Kirsten. [/QB]
Add me to that list.My flip flops STINK!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psd
Board Regular
Member # 2810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psd   Email psd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it all depends on the women. From my experience sandals and flip flops can be just as bad as closed shoes. The prob is flip flops are so cheap most women toss them after they get that dirty look and get new ones for $5. Leather clunky sandals that were big a few years ago were good for that nice sweaty smell. Anyways there's my 1 cent.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndyUK
Loyal Member
Member # 3419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndyUK   Email AndyUK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone any experience of stilettos? Most girls here wear them with tight jeans and bare feet so I can only imagine the smell when they take them off at the end of the day!
Posts: 88 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bbbbbbbbbbguy
Board Regular
Member # 7703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bbbbbbbbbbguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes i smell my roommate's flipflops. they're ok, not that great. i especially like heels that smell like a mixture of leather and sweat
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links