Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Smelling womens flip flops (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Smelling womens flip flops
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done it,and will do it again,any kind of women's shoe wear [Evil Grin] if the opportunity is there,and I know that the feet are good looking that goe's into those shoe's or what ever they may be I'm smelling them [Drool] [Laugh]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have done it but it didnt do anything for me but each to there own
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd much rather have the woman's feet that were in them. To be honest I've never really seen the point of buying a woman's shoes (or on the less ethical side stealing them) just to smell them.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done it, and it can be good if the feet are good. [Cool]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy4me2see
Loyal Member
Member # 6998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy4me2see   Email happy4me2see   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's great is the toe imprints in the flip flops. I have seen many flip flops with incredible toe imprints in them. It's not the smell of the flip flop itself but the material that goes in between the toes that smells great. That material that goes between the big toe and the second toe, is to die for. Smell real closely around that and you'll get some good foot scent.
Posts: 60 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like sniff sweaty worn flip flops...my favorite is a old navy and havaianas.....is strong aroma smells....in ebay paz garcia worn flip flops(spanglish)....sales!!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gimme:
I dont think flip flops have any particular smell other than plastic/rubber kind of smell

My wife has a well-used pair and a relatively new pair of flip-flops, and they both still smell very plasticy/rubbery.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
excuseme...in ebay sale worn flip flops spanish girl paz vega (spanglish)......paz garcia is my girlfriend!!!!! sorry....your flip flops ...sales!!!too
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Professor_White
Loyal Member
Member # 3799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Professor_White   Email Professor_White   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man, i think we've all been there [Wink] lol.

[ June 02, 2006, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: Professor_White ]

--------------------
 -
"style is like salt... too much can ruin everything"

Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't found a flip flop that has smelt yet.

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

ahhhhh.....smell women worn flip flops is fantastic...i enjoy sniff sweat toe imprints and strappys between toes....the classics flip flops my favorites( white soles)
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't done it yet or had the chance to. But knowing me i'll still do it and give it a try if the opportunity comes up. I'm a sucker for anything that deals with girls bare feet especially flip flops this time of year around the spring and summer season.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

womens worn flip flops forever!!!
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Another wrinkle on this;

Last night, I was given a pair of flip flops by a footgirl here. They were the Japanese-style, with tatami-mat footbed and they were very strong.

I would think those kind Ben is talking about would hold a smell to them,too bad I haven't had the pleasure of smelling those kind before,but the rubber flip flop's just smell like rubber.If there's no smell there,her salt is there [Drool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all, I'm new here.

I do this with my flatmates flip flops and sandals quite often, she has three pairs of flip flops, a white pair,black and black with white skulls.

I prefer the white pair as they show her toe prints up so nicely, I like to lick them, mostly after she's just worn them I get the salty taste of her feet or a hint of whatever perfume or shower gel she used that day...wonderful stuff!

She has very sexy size 8 feet, well manicured and kept toe nails and slender feet with long well shaped toes that leave great imprints in her flip flops for me to lick and do other things with [Wink]

The thought of her wearing those flip flops after I've been licking them is a real turn on for me.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links