Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Interractive Story--the Burgler (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  23  24  25   
Author Topic: Interractive Story--the Burgler
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This happenned when I was around 14, or 15.
It was around 2:00AM. My parents house was a single story (with basement). Being summer with no air conditioning, I had my window open.
I was awaken by the noise of someone walking into my room. Turning on my table lamp, I saw someone standing in my room. This intruder was dressed all in black, brandished a knife, and wore a ski mask on.
I could tell that it was a women. How? She made an attempt to pad her chest so that you couldn't really tell.
It was her feet. She wore black knee-hi stockings without shoes. And even at that age, I could tell the difference between a woman's and a man's feet.
Besides, a male burgler wouldn't wear stockings!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janko
Board Regular
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janko   Email Janko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though she was brandishing the knife, I naturally sprang to my feet, yet realizing the danger I just managed to stop myself from stupidly rushing her. However I slipped on a glossy leaflet I had left on the shiny floor and went sprawling forwards on to my face, my head landing just a few centimetres from her black nyloned feet. Before I knew it I felt pain in my nose as she swiftly placed her foot on the back of my head, pressing my face into the floor.
I daren't move, I was a little frightened obviously, and yet I found myself thinking positive thoughts.
I thought that if she had intended murdering me she would have attempted it by now. I thought that maybe she was a desperate snooper looking for food and I could help her. Then as my natural wits were returning, I actually experienced a strange mixture of feeling safe in my position together with still feeling a little scared that I was at her mercy, and she could do enough damage to me with her small but powerful feet, without needing the damn knife!
As I lay helpless with her foot on my head waiting for something to happen, she broke the silence. With an East European accent she said in English, "Aha, I have you just where you should be, and I no need to force you."
She increased the pressure on the back of my head, and it seemed as if she was going to crush it. It also seemed as if she was enjoying herself.
Questions still remained, what did she break in for - to humiliate someone, to steal money, to steal food? I managed to croak, "What do you want?"
She didn't answer straight away, but ordered me, "When I move foot, slowly turn over on back!"

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When she took her foot off of my head, I slowly rolled over onto my back as she turned off the lamp to not gather any attention from the neighbors. With the back of my head now pressed against the carpet, I noticed my hair was damp. At the same time, I glanced over and, with the light from the street lamp coming through my window, I noticed her pulling off her socks that were wet, shake them off and put them in her shirt pocket. It had rained earlier that night and our grass was still wet.

Right after she did this, she squatted next to me holding her knife and said "if you try to run or scream, it will be the last thing you do. Got it?" All I could do was nod. She stood up and began pacing the length of the room, and in the process telling me she would have to hide out in my room for a while, having broken into two houses before ours.

As she paced, I could not take my eyes off of her bare feet scraping across my carpet. Even her toenails were painted black, matching the rest of her attire. After a few minutes, she slumped down, sitting and leaning against my door, knees bent up and feet flat on the floor.

I finally got up the courage to talk and I asked, "why do you not have any shoes on?" She replied, "shoes make noise. If I am in my socks or barefoot, I make no noise." "And why are your toenails black, too?" She simply said, "no glare." "Your feet must be tired", I commented. "Why all the questions about my feet? Do you have a foot fetish or something?"

I was caught. Even though we both knew the answer, I sheepishly muttered "I dunno..." She then said, "I'll make you a deal." Stretching out her legs, she puts her bare feet right next to my face and tells me, "I have been walking all night. If you rub my feet for a while, I will let you and your family go."

[ July 29, 2006, 03:06 AM: Message edited by: Just Me ]

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some might say that it was wrong of me to do this with someone who was robbing my house. So be it. But prior to that time, I had never massaged a woman's feet before. Occassionally, I tickled, or rubbed, them, but usually the lady would laugh and tell me not to do that. But this lady actually wanted me to massage them!
"Lie on my bed," I commanded.
She obeyed, and I started my work. Because she didn't wear shoes, her feet were a little rough. But they were feet, and rubbing them sent waves of pleasure through me.
She still held the knife, but relaxed while I did my work. "You DO have a foot fetish!" she said, not harshly.
"Weird, eh?"
"'S OK, darling! You do wonderful work."
Her calling me "darling" really made me feel good! And then I got an idea." Hold on, a moment." I walked to my dresser and picked up a bottle of lotion. I usually put it on my hands, after talking showers. I sat where I was, put some of it on my hands, and applied it to her feet.
"Ooo, yes, darling!"
The lotion really softenned her feet. After a couple more minutes, I got another idea:
"Lie on your stomache." She paused, a little. "I promise, you can trust me."
"I believe you. All right."
This gave me a fantastic view of her soles. I continued my work.
By now, I was well and truelly hard--if you get my drift!

--------------------

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was a little hesitant to do this, but I knew I would never get another chance like this again. Slowly, I bent over and licked the underside of her toes on her left foot. I immediately pulled my head back, waiting to get kicked, slapped, or even worse. But...she liked it! She actually told me to keep going. I started sucking on the big toe on the same foot when I heard it: she moaned. I also saw the other four toes wiggle and spread right under my eyes.

Hearing a woman having this much pleasure just from me sucking her toes nearly sent me over the edge, but I managed to hold off, albeit with my erection straining against my sweatpants.

I started sliding my tongue between the rest of her toes, sucking on them and running my tounge up and down the sole of her foot, not missing an inch. She grabbed my sheets in her fists and panted "the other foot too, please." I began licking her other foot, sucking and biting her toes with her squirming on the very bed I sleep in every night.

But I then noticed something; I could only see one of her hands. She had managed to slip her left hand inside her pants without me seeing. That is, until I saw her hips rocking back and forth.

"Are you...", and before I could finish my thought she told me "yes, it's been so long and my toes being sucked feels so good. Please, don't stop." This was more than I could handle. While i slid her toes in and out of my mouth, I quietly pulled my throbbing erection out of the top of my sweatpants (which, embarassingly, showed how excited I really was) and kicked them off, leaving me naked in front of the complete stranger.

As I sucked her right foot, I ran the tip of my hard-on up the sole of her left foot, leaving a wet streak. She glanced back and while breathing hard asked "is...is that your penis?" I replied "yes, I couldn't help it watching you masturbate while sucking your toes." She then pulled her foot away from my face, rolled onto her back, stuck her feet straight out and, while never stopping rubbing herself she choked out "cum on them. Cum all over my toes."

That did it. With less than a dozen strokes, I began covering her toes with my hot cum. Being so excited, it just kept going and going. A few seconds later, I heard her grunt loudly and watched her toes spread apart as she had an orgasm of her own.

We both layed there for a minute or so, covered in sweat with my cum running down her soles, dripping on my floor. I nearly fainted when she pulled her feet up individually, licking the cum off of her soles and between her toes.

As she stood up, she put her knife in the sheath on her belt and pulled the black socks out of her pocket, tossing them to me. She then told me "leave your window open tomorrow, too. My socks should be enough to hold you over until then." She then grabbed her bag, got halfway out the window, looked back and said "see you tomorrow night, my little foot-boy." She then jumped out and ran barefoot down the street into the darkness.

I layed on my bed wide awake and naked, smiling, smelling her socks, thinking about what could happen tomorrow.

.....to be continued with the next night

[ July 29, 2006, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Just Me ]

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

The very next day, a wonderful incident occured. I was at the grocery store with my mom. I came across a woman, in one of the aisles. She was blond, about 30, and wore sandals. She smiled at me--and slipped both her shoes off!
Mom was near by, so I came close to this lady and whispered "Are you--"
"I'll be visiting you tonight, darling!"
Then she slipped her shoes back on and left.
Unfortunately, Mom saw what occured! "Do you know that girl?," she asked me.
"Uh, I see her in the store, sometimes. We've talked a bit," I lied.
"Oh. Why did she take her shoes off?"
"She once told me she likes to go barefoot, a lot."
"Well, it's very unsanitary, in a public place!"
Thankfully, that was the end of that! And even more thankfully, I knew I'd be seeing her again, soon!

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

When we got back to the truck, my mom realised she needed to get gas, and since everything we bought was either canned or in boxes, she decided to fill the tank now. The place was fairly full and after the tank was full, mom had to stand in a long line inside (she didn't believe in paying for gas with credit).

When the car in front of ours left, another small car squeezed in right behind it. My heart started racing when the door opened...it was her. Was it a coincidence? Was she following me? I may never know.

As she walked around the back of her car, she was wearing (and I thought it was strange, the temperature was around 85*) a dark blue hooded sweatshirt, baggy black cargo pants and was again barefoot. When she was pumping her gas, she would occasionally glance over at me with a smirk. I never took my eyes off of her. After the tank was full, she acted like she was checking the pressure in her tires, even though there was nothing in her hand. This was just an excuse for her to get on her knees and show me the soles of her feet. They were almost as black as her toenails. It took every ounce of my will not to jack off right there at the gas station.

When my mom got to the front of the line, the woman scanned her card, got back in her car, adjusted the rearview mirror so she could see my eyes. She then held up her flip flops, tossed them in the back seat and sped off, just as my mom was walking out the door.

When she got back in the drivers seat, she looked at me weird and asked "are you feeling ok? You look flustered." I replied "yes, I'm fine, just a little hot."

When we got home, I quickly put away the groceries and ran up to my room, shutting the door. I layed on my bed with a thousand different thoughts going through my head at once. I glanced over at my clock; 3:30. "Ten and a half hours..." I thought.

[ July 31, 2006, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: Just Me ]

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Well, the rest of the day dragged. I would have even been willing to go to school, just to kill time! But finally, my parents went to bed at 11:00PM. I stayed up until 1:00, then went to my room.
Despite my anticipation, I actually got to sleep. That is until about 2:00. I woke up just in time to see a shadow in my room. Turning on the light, I saw her.
This time, she didn't make an effort to disguise herself. And to my delight, she was barefooted. What's more, her toes were painted blue!
"Hi, darling," she purred.
"Hi. Nice toes! Did you do them for me?"
"Of course."
"Could you do me a favor?"
"Certainly."
I got out of bed and went into my top bureau drawer. I pulled out the knee-highs she first wore.
"Could you wear these, for a while? I love the way they look on your feet."
"You kept them--how sweet! You know, you could turn them over to the police as evidence."
"Evidence of what?"
"Evidence of. . . ah, you're a clever boy!"
She put them on, lied down on my bed, and let me get to work.

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

I got on my knees and grabbed both of her feet side by side. I pulled them to my face and when I inhaled deeply at her toes, she giggled and told me that tickles. I rubbed them on my face and I could feel her squeezing her toes on my cheeks. While I did this, she pulled the rubber band off of her pony tail, ran her hands through her hair and flung it around as she relaxed while I deeply massaged her tired feet.

"Mmmm...that feels nice. Now do my toes." I started massaging each of her little toes one by one as I watched her become pudding, sprawled out on my bed, motionless. She almost appeared asleep, except for her soft cooing and heavy breathing.

"Now the socks, my little foot lover," she said as she pawed my nose with her socked toes. I couldn't figure out at the time why she was so eager to get her socks off, but I would know soon. "Close your eyes when you do it."

I closed my eyes and pulled the socks off of her feet, rolling them into little balls in the process. While doing it, I gently dragged my nose up the soles of her feet, lightly sniffing. When she told me to open my eyes, I got the shock of the day (maybe even a lifetime).

Her soles were still jet black. She spread apart her toes and ran them through my hair when she said to me "I thought you might like to wash them for me. Is that in your 'foot fetish rulebook?'", she joked. "You bet it is", I told her. "Hang on a sec, I'll be right back."

I put on my houseshoes and tiptoed to the basement bathroom (because of the noise of running water. Plus, it would be very embarrassing and suspicious if my parents woke up and saw my 'homemade sweatpants tent'). I wet a paper towel and quietly snuck back up to my room. When I got back to my room, for the second night in a row, I nearly fainted.

This beautiful woman, who I had only known for 24 hours, was now laying on her back naked in my bed with a pile of clothes under my windowsill, dangling her panties off of her toes, kicking them off when I entered. She then said "I wanted to get a little more comfortable, now that we know each other so 'well'. Join me."

With that, I slipped out of my moccasins and pulled down my sweatpants, making myself just as bare as her (I hadn't worn underwear to bed for over a year).

I sat at the foot of my bed and put her feet in my lap as I softly began rubbing the wet towel along her soles, making them clean and shiny. She nearly squealed when I ran the cold towel between her toes.

She then sat up and quietly told me "I thought that maybe we could 'progress' from last night..." My heart nearly fell out of my mouth as I awaited her idea....

[ August 01, 2006, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: Just Me ]

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

But there was one thing that bothered me.
"I guess I should tell you. My name is Jeff Rodgers. What's yours?"
"Monika Rublav. But are names important?"
"Well, it's just that I've gotten to know you so well, especially your feet!"
"I understand." Then she suddenly got up. "Do you have pencil and paper?"
I scrambled to find those things. I gave them to her, and she wrote her name and number on them. I guess that officially made us a couple! And then, I got an idea. I got up and locked my bedroom door. I probably should've done it a while ago!
"You've very prudent!"
Then she got back on my bed, and I lied down on top of her.

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

I started kissing her deeply, sucking on her lips and lightly nibbling on her tongue. I slowly kissed my way down her chest and began licking and sucking her nipples. She started moaning as she grabbed handfulls of my hair.

I continued moving my way down, kissing her tummy and licking her belly button, which again made her giggle. I moved down even further, brushing my cheek along the short hairs of her pubic mound (I really like short hair down there), and began using my fingers to explore between her legs.

She was absolutely dripping, with a little bit running down, making a small puddle on my sheets. I started licking up and down, watching her squeeze and pinch her breasts as I pleasured her. After about 5 minutes of this, I decided it was going to be all or nothing. Naturally I chose all!

She must have read my mind, because she grabbed for her pants, reached into the pocket and pulled out a condom. She quickly unwrapped it and unrolled it snugly down my shaft. She made a comment about it being a perfect fit and I replied "kind of like Cinderella, huh?" She giggled and said I was as funny as I was cute. She then layed back down and closed her eyes.

I rested the tip of my rock hard cock on her slit, pulled up her feet and stuck both of her big toes in my mouth. I licked and sucked her toes as I pushed all of my cock inside her. I shuddered, moaned and felt the rest of her toes squeeze (as did my own!) as my virginity faded away in an instant.

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

But then, the unthinkable occured; I heard one, or both, my parents! I guess our moans of delight arroused them. Fortunately, my door was locked, but unfortunately, I already heard a knock at it.
Monika was smart; as soon as she heard the noises she got up and quickly put her clothes on. While she did this, I got up and went to the door. "What is it?"
"Are you OK? I heard these noises from your room. And why did you lock your door; are you hiding something?" It was Mom.
"Can't I have a little privacy, Ma?"
"To do what--smoke dope?"
"No!"
"Well, open the door and prove it."
By now, she had dressed, and went into my closet. So I unlocked the door and let her in. SWhe walked around the room a bit. I almost breathed a sigh of relief when she came across something incriminating:
Her knee-highs!

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

I suddenly felt queasy. I can't believe I didn't stuff them in my robe pocket before I opened the door. To try to gain a little time, I squinted and asked "what are they? It's late and I can't see too well." It was actually the truth - somewhat. I hadn't worn my contacts all day.

She snapped back "you know damn well what they are, they're a pair of womens' black socks. Why do you have these on your dresser?" It gave me enough time to think of a reply, so I started my little story. "On Friday, the girl that sits next to me in math class changed shoes right before class change, but when she took off her socks she must have missed her bag because they were laying on the floor. That's the only class I have with her so I figured I would give them back tomorrow morning." She then sternly asked "now why would a girl take two pairs of shoes with her to school?" I then said "well, it was raining that morning, I guess she wanted to wear her sandals when the sun came out."

She then glanced down and saw the protrusion in my robe. She glanced around and asked me "what are you doing in here? It's 2:30 in the morning!" Well, I guess it was time to tell my mom that I masturbate. I deeply sighed, rolled my eyes and said "I'm almost 16, mom. I woke up and it was there. What do you think I was doing?" She stood there staring at me with her eyebrows down for a couple seconds, which felt like an hour. My toes were clutching the carpet as I tried to keep my composure. She then said "ok" and put the socks back on the dresser. She walked over, kissed me on the cheek and told me "get some sleep. You're going to be impossible to wake up for school tomorrow." She then opened my door and walked out. I stood there motionless until I heard their bedroom door close.

I then fell back on my bed, breathed heavy and put my hands over my head, with my robe falling open in the process. I then heard my closet door slowly slide open as she sat down on my bed next to me. "That was very brave of you," she responded. I sat up and scooted across the bed, leaned against the wall and said "yeah, it's a good thing my closet wasn't full." We just sat there for a minute and I started to chuckle. She looked at my funny and I said "well, I guess I don't have to hide my jacking off from my parents anymore." She laughed and said "yeah, you're also lucky that condom didn't slip off." "I know, if it did she probably would have killed me on the spot!" We sat there giggling for a minute and she took her clothes back off. I layed her down and rolled her on her side, slipped out of my robe, layed behind her, snuggled up and wrapped around her as I slowly rubbed her belly.

She then glanced back and sofly asked "so what do you want to do now?" She said this while she rubbed her bare sole up and down my leg. I then rolled on top of her, straddled her legs and said "we started this and we're going to finish it." She then asked "but what about your mother?" "Don't worry, just be as silent as you can. If she hears me, she knows 'exactly' what I'm doing," I said with a wink. She giggled and said "you're a very naughty foot boy, aren't you?"

[ August 05, 2006, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: Just Me ]

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Just on a side note, this story is really progressing well. Yay us [Big Grin]
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

We made love again, then lied together for a while.
"I've got to go to the bathroom," she announced."Don't worry, I'll be as quiet as a mouse."
I told her where it was. She put her pants and shirt back on and left. Worried she might get caught, I put my pajama bottoms back on and opened my bedroom door to watch her. True to her word, she was as quiet as a mouse. After a couple minutes, she returned to me.
"I've got to get going, Jeff," she announced. "But now that we've gotten to know each other, you can come to my house, tomorrow."
"Wow, thanks, Monika! When can I call you?"
"Around noon would be OK. I like to sleep late."
We kissed. Then I kneelt down and rubbed her feet. She sat on my bed and let me carress and lick them for a couple more minutes. Then she got up and left via my window.
I went to the bathroom and tried to get back to sleep. But it wasn't easy!
(Yes, this story's going great!)

--------------------

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  23  24  25   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links