Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Interractive Story--the Burgler (Page 23)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25   
Author Topic: Interractive Story--the Burgler
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I felt a little guilty about it all--a two girl, one guy session, and the mother obviously approving! But that didn't stop me from doing it! Still, I decided that I'd better get out as quickly as I could.
"I've got to be going," I said, after a few minutes. "I haven't been home all weekend, and I think my parents would like to see a little of me. Why don't you meet them, Heather?"
"Sure, that sounds cool."
I breathed a little sigh of relief, as we left the house. Still, it was neet meeting her mother, and tasting her feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When we left, Heather took her own shoes to wear, which were a pair of sparkly silver flip flops. They didn't have much wear on them, so I knew they must have been fairly new. On the way over though, it started to rain again. We didn't want to wear wet shoes in the house, so we all kicked off our sandals at the door.

Barefooted, we walked through the house looking for my parents, but we couldn't find them. When we got to the kitchen, there was a note on the table. My dad had run out to a few stores, and my mom had gone down to Judy's. We decided to pay them a visit.

When we got there, we knocked on the door and I could hear Judy telling us to come in. When we walked in, it turns out they had been giving themselves pedicures. Both were barefoot and Judy still had the cotton between her toes! She hadn't seen us in a while, so she got up and gave Monika and I a hug, and at that point I introduced her to Heather.

We all sat around and talked for a little while when, of course, someone mentioned feet, except this time it was Heather. "That's a really nice color you two put on your toes." It was a pale shade of blue. Judy said "you think so? We were at the store earlier and both picked up a bottle. Would you like a pedicure too?" She quickly agreed. Monika was asked too but she still had the fresh black paint on her toes.

Heather sat next to Judy on the couch and put her bare feet in her lap. Judy then put the cotton between her toes and started putting on the new polish. I couldn't help it. I was extremely horny watching one of my mother's friends fondling Heathers toes!

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mom didn't even seem too shocked! I guess she was getting used to her son's foot fetish.
I told them about the party at the restaurant--well the PG-rated version of it.
"I wish you told me about it," said Judy.
"Oh? And what would you have worn?"
"I would probably be. . . a Cinderella."
"But without glass slippers!"
She laughed. The idea of her doing that made me pretty horny!
Pretty soon, Heather had blue toes! They looked very nice.

--------------------

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We chatted for a while longer (and I kept an eye on Heather's blue toes) until my mom said she needed to head back to the house. She put her shoes back on and was off, while the rest of us stayed behind.

As we sat around and talked, the conversation turned to their feet, as it always seems to do. It didn't take long before Heather was teasing me with her feet, which caused me to get on my knees and begin to lick them. The other two didn't want to feel left out, so they began putting on a little show of their own. Eventually, Monika got in the same position as I was in front of Judy and we were both tending to the sets of toes in front of us.

As this went on, I could hear Judy starting to breath heavier next to me. I glanced over and saw that she was rubbing herself through her pants. I wasn't sure how far she would go, so I went back to sucking and licking Heather's toes. Eventually, she was making more noise, and I saw that She was visibly masturbating with her feet in Monika's mouth.

This really set me off, so I unzipped, worked it out of my pants and started rubbing myself against the soles of her feet. Heather told me she had never done anything like that before, but I said I would guide her through it. Within minutes, my pants were off and Heather was giving her first footjob. She seemed pretty good at it too, with her toes giving just the right amount of pressure. It wasn't too long before I could hear Judy having an orgasm, which caused me to have one as well, blowing my load all over her ice blue toes. As we sat there collecting ourselves, I saw Heather admiring her feet. When I asked her how she liked it, she approved, saying she liked how warm and sticky it felt between her toes. I told her that if she liked it that much I could do it more often!

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

"Yes, you can!" was her response!
Judy and Monika both smiled.
I was exhausted, so we went to the bathroom then said goodbye to Judy. But before we left, I couldn't resist giving her a little foot rub.

On the way home, Heather told me about an event that was going on at her school. It was a gymnastics match.
"It's a huge event," she said. "Several schools in the area, including yours, will be there. I'm one of the participants, and I'm also helping to organize it.They'll be around 100 girls there."
Gymnastics. . . barefoot girls!!!!!!!!!!! "When is it?"
"This Sunday night, starting at 8:00."
Damn, I had to work that evening! I vowed to do whatever it took to switch my schedule."
"I'll be there! Does this interest you, Mon?"
"Sure," she said.

[ September 20, 2007, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: dougiezerts ]

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Since it was Monday, I had another week to go before the meet. Since Heather was in college, most of the girls would around her age, which seemed VERY inviting.

The weather had warmed back up this week, so the sandals came back out somewhat, even though it was supposed to rain. Just about everywhere I looked there was at least one girl with damp flip flops, and they would make a loud slap on the soles of her feet when she walked.

One of the best things I saw, though, came towards the end of the day. A popular girl came into the classroom complaining, because apparently she had stepped in a big puddle on the way over, so her shoes were soaked. Since they were so wet, she took them and her socks off in the middle of the classroom and dried off her feet and between her toes with some paper towels. Not only did she sit through the entire class barefoot (while I had a prime line of sight, by the way), when the class was over she walked through the halls in her bare feet! Needless to say, I was almost late to my next class because I couldn't help but follow her.

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

At lunch, I saw her again. Alas, she had put her shoes and socks back on! Still, this gave me an excuse to talk with her.
"Are your shoes dry?"
She smiled. "Yes, finally!"
"I like to walk barefoot in the rain."
"Oh, I LOVE that! Sometimes, I stand in a mud puddle and let the mud ooze between my toes!"
Clearly, this was my kind of girl! We talked for a while. Her name was Josie. I told her about the restaurant I worked at. She thought barefoot waitresses was a cool idea--even said she wanted to do that! She promised to go there one evening.
Before leaving, I couldn't resist it; I said to her, "You look cute barefooted!"
She smiled. "Thanks!"

After school, I went to Miss Rodgers' room.
"Well, hi, Jeff! You haven't been around here in a while."
"I know. I'm sorry. I was busy with other things?"
"Like your art teacher?" I didn't respond! "It's OK, she's told me about you."
"Uh. . . she has?"
She smiled. "I think I'd like to try covering my feet in wet paint!"
"Really? Shall I get some?"
"Yes, why not!"
I ran to Ms Fiske's room to get the paint, towels, and paper.

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

When I went to get the supplies, I had to wait for a few minutes in the art room because some other teachers were walking around. Luckily they didn't stay there for long, so I was able to make my back to her room.

When I got back, she already had her shoes kicked off and her bare feet were propped up on her desk as she was looking over some papers. When I walked up to her desk, I set down the supplies and kissed and licked her toes for a minute, which she seemed to enjoy. After that, I rolled out the paper and got out the paint and a brush. Once she was ready, I started spreading the paint on the soles of her feet, which caused her to laugh some and squirm. Once the bottoms of her feet were covered, she began walking along the paper, which was soon being covered with prints of her high-arched feet.

After a couple times of covering her feet with more paint, there were soon dozens of feet and hundreds of blue toes all over the paper. It was getting a little late, so she tiptoed over to the sink, sat on the counter and I began washing the paint off of her feet. I even sucked her toes for a few minutes after they were clean.

By this time it was really raining outside, so she said she would give me a ride home.

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

As she sat there grading, I inched ever closer to her bare feet until they were about a few inches away from me. She must have felt me breathing on them because she started wiggling and flexing her toes slowly. I started out by kissing the tops of her feet and eventually moved on to licking them and the little gaps between the tops of her toes. I could tell that she liked it because she started squeezing the carpet under the toes of her other foot.

I decided to raise the bar, so I slowly started taking her toes into my mouth and sucked on them gently while running my tongue underneath her long toenails. By the time I was sucking on her tenth toe, she said to me "oh Jeff, I can't take it anymore, I have to take a break from these papers". With that, we both got up and she showed me around the rest of the apartment. Since her apartment was on the corner of the building, she had a second balcony off of her bedroom. It was pretty good size with a couple chairs and a padded bench on it.

She said that sometimes she does her work outside if it's nice or just sits there and enjoys the view and hearing the people on the streets. With that, I mentioned to her that she could even go out there naked and no one would notice her. "Funny you mention that, sometimes I do take off all my clothes and sit out there. It's very relaxing and the breeze feels nice." "Do you want to do it now?" "It is a little cold out there, Jeff." "So? We could keep each other warm" I said with a smile. She agreed. We stripped off all our clothes, tiptoed outside and sat on the bench. It wasn't that cold at school, but being naked and damp changed it. We were both shivering, so she sat on my lap and I held on to her. While we did that, we kept playing with each other's feet, scratching our toes on each other's soles.

After a few minutes, she decided that she was too cold and wanted to head back inside.

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

I had to go to work, that evening. We put our clothes back on, and I did some homework, while she finished grading papers. She let me rub and lick her feet a bit more, then I took a shower. Her building was very close to the restaurant, so she drove me there, and even sat at a table.
A bit later, I got a pleasant surprise: Josie, and two of her girlfriends, arrived!
"You came!" I said, and I even hugged her.
"I thought I'd check this place out. Wow, the waitresses really are barefooted!"
"Yep!"
"Oh, Hi, Miss Rodgers!"
"Hi, girls!" They went over to her, and she gave each of them hugs. I guess they were in her classes.
Monika was their server, so I introduced her to them. Her girlfriends' names were Janet and Tihn. (The latter was a Vietnamese girl.)
After a few minutes, what I prayed would happen happenned; their shoes and socks came off!

[ September 08, 2007, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: dougiezerts ]

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Since it was colder out because of the rain, neither of them were light on the footwear; one of them was wearing running shoes with white socks, and the other had on a pair of black flats with think pink ankle socks. Josie, on the other hand, apparently not wanting to risk having wet socks again, was wearing a pair of leather sandals that had straps for her ankles, which easily came off and were kicked to the side.

Before I went back over, I kept glancing at them and their feet. I noticed that Tihn not only had very dark feet due to her background, but she couldn't keep them still. She was constantly bouncing her bare heels off of the ground, and when she wasn't doing that, her toes were wiggling, curing and crossing each over other. Seeing that, I walked over and asked her about it. Apparently, everyone in her house wore socks all the time, so she didn't have much barefooting experience, especially outside, and was a little embarrassed about her feet.

I was going to have to cure her of that!

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

"Well, I think you have very cute feet!" I said to her.
She giggled. "No, I don't! But thanks."
Janet kicked her feet up. "What about mine?"
"Yours are nice, too. All of you have pretty feet."
"You just like feet!" said Josie.
Guilty as charged!
Monika came over and told me a table needed cleaning, so I had to leave.
Eventually, I went back to the girls. Josie had a question for me: "Do they need extra girls, here? I need a part time job, and I think being a barefoot waitress would be very cool!"
I did, too! But I had to explain that I thought they had enough waitresses, here. Still, I promsied to ask Ivan about it.

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

I found out that my night was going to get busy, so I figured I would ask about her job now before they left. When I went to Ivan about it, he said they weren't really short handed, but since I got the ball rolling with the waitresses, he would make an exception. When I went to tell Josie the good news, she was delighted, jumping up and hugging me instantly.

Sadly, they needed to be going. They all put their shoes on and were on their way, with me telling Josie to show up around 4 tomorrow afternoon.

The next day, Monika and I slept kind of late since it was a Saturday. Not only that, we were both kind of worn out, due to the feet I had witnessed the night before. The whole day, we basically just sat around the house, playing around with each other and our feet. Plus, we stayed naked the whole time. We made love a few times and I sucked on her toes for a while, but eventually it was time to get ready for work.

When we pulled up, Josie was getting dropped off at the same time. We all greeted each other and we told her that a uniform was waiting for her in the locker room. Much to my delight and anticipation, when she walked out her feet were bare. Not only that, but her toes had a fresh coat of red polish on them. She told us that she had gotten a pedicure earlier today. Her uniform pants were a little short, with them barely reaching her ankles, but I told her it was nicer that way, because it was a better view of her pretty feet.

About halfway through the night, she came to me excited because off all the money and business she was getting. She never knew that her feet would get her all this attention. "Does every guy who comes in here have a foot fetish?" "I don't think so, but a lot probably do." We didn't have much time to talk because of the business, so we both went back to work. After the shift, she surprised me; she asked if Monika and I wanted to come back to her house. How could I decline?

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

And how could Monika decline, either!
She saw Ivan, before we left. He told her she did a great job.
It turned out that she was one of the gymnists at the upcoming match, tomorrow! Now, I really couldn't wait for it!
We went to Monika's and had a few drinks. The booze warmed her up--and soon our clothes were off!

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Before I knew it, Josie was laying on the floor, I was kneeling at her feet sucking on her toes, and Monika was standing up with her own toes over Josie's mouth. Surprisingly, Josie didn't push her foot away, even though Monika had been walking around barefoot almost all day, so her feet were pretty dirty. On the contrary, she was squeezing onto Monika's foot, quickly running her tongue all over Monika's sole and loudly slurping and sucking on her toes.

Eventually, we made our way to the bedroom, where I began making love to Monika. As soon as we started, Josie went right back to licking and sucking on Monika's feet. Not only that, but she also started running her tongue on my soles, as well, causing me to cum almost instantly.

Gathering myself, I looked back and said "well, I wasn't expecting that!" She then said "what can I say, I love feet, just like you, Jeff." Monika asked "love...like a fetish?" "Sure, every boy I've been with I have played with his feet and none of them have ever refused, I've even caught myself looking at my friends' feet when I'm at someone's house and we're all in our bare feet. No one has ever said anything about it or known about it"

I couldn't believe it. Not only was she good looking, she was another girl I knew that had a foot fetish. Monika and I both asked her if she wanted to stay the night, and since it wasn't too late, she was going to have to call home and say she was staying at a "friend's" house. When she came back, she had a sly grin on her face and said it was 'her turn' for some of that attention. Monika and I both jumped at the chance!

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links