Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Interractive Story--the Burgler (Page 24)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25   
Author Topic: Interractive Story--the Burgler
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And boy, did we jump on her! [Smile] It was one of the best threeways I'd ever had.
The rest of the evening had us drinking and watching TV. They say on the couch--and I served as a foot rest for them! It was heaven!

The next morning, Josie had to get ready for the gymnastics event. So Monika and I drove her to her house.
"I think you'll love it," Josie said to us. "There will be LOTS of barefoot girls at it. Even the coaches will probably be barefoot!"
I was getting hard just thinking about it!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As we waited for her to get ready, Monika and I sat on the couch in her living room. Since she had on her sandals, she kicked them off, put her feet in my lap and had me rub them for a while until she came out. When she finally did, she had on a track suit over her gymnast uniform, and on her feet were an old pair of moccasin-style house shoes that looked like they were about to fall apart. They even had small holes in the heels and toes.

When I asked her why she was wearing them, she said that years ago, she had worn them to one of the matches, and on that day her squad won all of their events, so she has worn them to every competition since. Since they were so worn out, they would hardly stay on her feet, so she had to drag them along the ground as she walked. It was a turn on seeing her beautiful heels pop out of them every time she took a step, though.

We got there early so she would have some time to practice, but also so we would have some time for ourselves. When we walked inside, Josie told us there was a rule that no outdoor shoes could be worn on the mats. Naturally we didn't mind, so we kicked them off and walked around barefoot, sandals in hand.

Once it was getting close to the starting time, I realized that she was right. Looking around, there were shoes, socks and sandals laying around everywhere, and in turn, hundreds of bare feet!

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While we were still mulling around, Monika asked one of the coaches something. Next thing I knew, she was standing on the balence beam! And she was quite good, too! I even took a few photos of her in nice foot poses.
"I did some gymnastics in Russia," she explained.
And then, we got to our seats, and the competition began.
We got a nice seat, close to the stage. The first competition was the pommlehorse, which I don't care so much for. But next was the parralel bars, and things started rocking!

--------------------

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There were probably 15 girls or so who were on the bars, and the majority of them looked like they had nice feet. A few of them had polish on their toes, even though the majority of them there today did not. After the bars was the freestyle portion, which is what Josie was there to compete in. I couldn't help but get very horny watching the girls dance and run around in their bare feet, with the sounds of their soles peeling off of the mats and watching their toes twist and curl as they kept their balance.

As we sat and watched them perform, Monika was by my side and Josie was sitting behind me with her legs around me and her feet in my lap. For the most part, I would rub her feet and massage her toes so she would be ready, but every so often she would put a foot in Monika's lap and she would do her work as well.

Eventually, she was up. Before she went out onto the mats, not only did we both wish her luck, but I kissed the soles of her feet for good measure, as well.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

She did the balence beam, and she was really good. At one point, she kicked her foot in the air, giving the audience a view of her sole! I almost felt like she was doing it for me! She got a 9.85 for her routine, putting her school in the lead for that event.
She stayed onstage, while the coach and her girlfriends congradulated her.
Next up was Heather on the beam. One of her feet had the white tape over most of it, but the other was quite bare. Her routine was almost as good as Josie's. At one point, she stood with her back to the audience--and pointed her foot back! And it was the untaped one, too! I almost lost it, right there!
She also stayed onstage to get congradulated. She got a 9.75.

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

We sat and watched the rest of the competition for about a half hour before everything was finished. It turned out, Josie's team won just by a half of a point. After everything died down, the three of us went back to Monika's house to celebrate.

As soon as we walked in the door, Josie led me over to the couch and started pulling off my clothes. She not only told me that I must be a good luck charm for her, but from now on she always wanted a part of me with her for the next dates. It was with that she took off one of her slippers and began giving me a handjob with it. It was incredible. Not only did it feel extremely good, I was extremely horny from all of the barefoot girls we were watching. I must have only lasted 15 seconds or so before blowing my load inside her slipper. I don't remember ever cumming so hard; I was moaning, my toes were curling and my vision was blurred.

She then told me she wasn't done, as she took off her other slipper and did the same thing. I lasted a little longer this time, but only by about a minute. By this time, I was curled in a ball naked on the couch, reeling in the incredible feelings from two of the strongest orgasms in my life. She then proceeded to take off all her clothes and Monika did the same. They both told me it was time to go to the bedroom, which I gladly accepted. Not only that, but before we went, Josie put the cum-covered slippers back on her feet while they were still wet!

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

We relaxed for a while, then I got an idea.
"Hey, Josie, mind if I take some photos of you in gymnastics poses?" I said.
"Sure!"
She put her gym outfit on and began. She was really limber, and could put her body into knots I couldn't believe! Knowing I wanted especially to photograph her feet, she especially displayed them for me.
Then Monika wanted to get into the act! She joined Josie, and the pair of them got into some very pretty poses together. It wasn't very long before I finished two rolls of film!

--------------------

rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabidninja   Email rabidninja       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..but suddenly, i heard a low rumble sound somewhere from the gutteral depths of monika. Similar grumbling noises emerged from the other girl, and they both gave a sheepish grin. Before I could inquire on their prior meals, Josie let loose a horrendous example of heathen flatulence.
Nearly simultaneously, Monika released a powerful jet-like stream of diarreah which tore a perfectly anus shaped hole through her gymnastics tights. It was brown and green and yellow! with splashes of red!
Josie joined in with an equally disastrous display of rectal release, an explosive, seemingly endless bowel movement if you will.
I ran to the door, holding back my own vomit, but to my horror, it would not open!
The room was filling up fast, and the brutal fumes destroyed my nasal cavities.
I noticed that the the girls were laughing maniacally, and the human waste was now at my waist.
5 minutes later, the girls were still laughing insanely and I was treading wat-, I mean poo,
and nearing the ceiling! I had to think of a plan...

Posts: 74 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to think of a plan...

...so I thought to myself; why waste all this perfectly good shit, why not start my very own Scat site with a blogging area where imaginative people can squander my text space with endless interractive stories ?
With Monica and Josie still laughing, or crying, I can't be sure, I pulled myself from the tsunami of shit and.....

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
....ruined a perfectly good story by filling it with some rediculous shit idea, and hillarious phrases like 'gutteral depths of monika' 'horrendous example of heathen flatulence' and 'powerful jet-like stream of diarreah'.
not to mention the intelligent alliteration in the phrase 'disastrous display of rectal release'.
then i had a wash, left the girls, and went on about my day to ruin something else.

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*say in funny jap/english dubbing voice*

so,
rabid ninja eh?

i knew this day would come, when we meet again.

as the story dies, our final battle, draws close.

i shall avenge the storys death, and win back the honour of the family name.

i have learnt much since our last encounter,
draw
your
sword...

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

a grueling ninja battle ensues....
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

quote:
Originally posted by rabidninja:
..but suddenly, i heard a low rumble sound somewhere from the gutteral depths of monika. Similar grumbling noises emerged from the other girl, and they both gave a sheepish grin. Before I could inquire on their prior meals, Josie let loose a horrendous example of heathen flatulence.
Nearly simultaneously, Monika released a powerful jet-like stream of diarreah which tore a perfectly anus shaped hole through her gymnastics tights. It was brown and green and yellow! with splashes of red!
Josie joined in with an equally disastrous display of rectal release, an explosive, seemingly endless bowel movement if you will.
I ran to the door, holding back my own vomit, but to my horror, it would not open!
The room was filling up fast, and the brutal fumes destroyed my nasal cavities.
I noticed that the the girls were laughing maniacally, and the human waste was now at my waist.
5 minutes later, the girls were still laughing insanely and I was treading wat-, I mean poo,
and nearing the ceiling! I had to think of a plan...

You complain about it, but then you bump it back to the top with that garbage.

Brilliant, asshole. [Roll Eyes]

Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

i know, lol, what a douche.
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

More of a jackoff if you ask me.

He has been registered for only a month and he feels he has the right to administrate this forum.

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links