Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Interractive Story--the Burgler (Page 25)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25   
Author Topic: Interractive Story--the Burgler
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i nominate him for 'biggest douche in the universe' 2008
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely in the running on these boards.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabidninja   Email rabidninja       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry to interfere with your sad online life of posting storys you like to spend hours whacking off to, but maybe you should get some sunlight or somethin. lighten the fuck up.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rabidninja:
sorry to interfere with your sad online life of posting storys you like to spend hours whacking off to, but maybe you should get some sunlight or somethin. lighten the fuck up.

For somebody to make a stupid comment as such must inevitably have enough time on his own hands to create an addition like that to the story. Not only so much that, since i know it doesn't take much time to come up with a fantasy of your own off the top of your head, post something childish and to be a smart ass here on an internet forum...

You're not only lacking sunlight of your own, but also, you would only know anybody would be jerkin off to the story if you so did yourself. And what the hell are you trying to prove by trying to down other peoples amusement, imagination, etc. That comes from and goes into this story, so fucking what if only 2 guys are carrying it on? Really? Were there a webspace issue going on here i'm sure Wu would have asked something to have been done about it, we have plenty of moderators as is.

Nobody here needs to "lighten the fuck up" you need to. If you can't be respectful of other people and their rights to opinions and having a good time, and free discussion here on the board while posting, then just simply don't reply to the post. But for god sakes quit the complaining and being a whining little kid. As far as the one age poll goes and as i know, everybody save for a few is atleast over the age of 20. Can't there be some more maturity?

Man, shit like this really pisses me off.
[Mad]

[ October 16, 2007, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: Bootman ]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yet, you are the one bitching about it on a public forum.

Don't like it? Don't fucking read it and go elsewhere.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Okay, you've had your fun...now please don't take a shit on this storyline anymore. These guys aren't hurting anything by writing this, and surely there are plenty of other topics around here you can spend some time reading and posting on if this particular topic isn't interesting enough for you. Your cooperation would be appreciated.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

[Laugh]

Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links