Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » when was the last time you had feet. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: when was the last time you had feet.
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reading this thread should be your reference point. when was the last time you have feet?

Last time i had feet was this past saturday 9/8/07. at about 8 AM in the morning. i waited for my wife to wake up and fucked her.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been one month since I've had feet when a good friend of mine let me massage her awesome soles (she wasn't initlally willing, though).

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
almost 2 months ago was the last time
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whatTheFuck! why so long boys? what's the problem? and how can you stay without it for that long? I have sex about two to three times per week, and everytime feet are in the menu.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
whatTheFuck! why so long boys? what's the problem? and how can you stay without it for that long? I have sex about two to three times per week, and everytime feet are in the menu.

Babelover. You're married. Things are a little different for us single guys without significant others. The last time I had sex is about a month and a half ago, and the last time I "got feet?" was this weekend when i asked to check out this womans toes I was flirting with. She said she worked in a salon so I asked for a hand massage and I gave her a small foot massage.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep ^
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a few nights ago!
Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
19 years!!!

[Cry]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about 2 months ago, im yearning for more...

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This past Saturday [Hop] . Just because a guy is married doesn't necessarily mean he gets it everynight. I'm married and I know how it can be when life gets very busy (i.e. jobs, kids (and their team schedules), housework, etc.) for a couple... two to three times a month is our average for doing the grown up... I get other warm ups in between...we don't have a maid or nanny to help out around our house, but this past Saturday my wife for some reason was very frisky-frisky. It surprised the heck out of me. I'm not complaining one bit [Evil Grin] .

[ September 10, 2007, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn't sure and my wife just said "yesterday" which was Sunday.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably about 3 weeks ago, and about to get some more next week. Although, if I was in an actual relationship, I'd definitely be tryin' to get feet damn near every day. It was pretty funny hearing that LeDaemon's wife had to remind him though.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Probably about 3 weeks ago, and about to get some more next week. Although, if I was in an actual relationship, I'd definitely be tryin' to get feet damn near every day. It was pretty funny hearing that LeDaemon's wife had to remind him though.

When you have to be reminded when, that's when you know you're getting a healthy dosage of toes!! [Hump]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saturday night (9/8), and Sunday morning (9/9)....along with other physical "activities".

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friday night (9/7) my g/f got her toes soaked in cream as she was strapped into these: [IMG]http://img136.imagevenue.com/loc455/th_85722_100_0278_122_455lo.jpg[/IMG]
then Saturday night (9/8) was when I actually sucked her toes.

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links