Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » when was the last time you had feet. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: when was the last time you had feet.
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From my wife sunday while watching the cowboys and the giants, and I had a session yesterday with another girl!!! Yeah, I like to mix it!!!!
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
This past Saturday [Hop] . Just because a guy is married doesn't necessarily mean he gets it everynight. I'm married and I know how it can be when life gets very busy (i.e. jobs, kids (and their team schedules), housework, etc.) for a couple... two to three times a month is our average for doing the grown up... I get other warm ups in between...we don't have a maid or nanny to help out around our house, but this past Saturday my wife for some reason was very frisky-frisky. It surprised the heck out of me. I'm not complaining one bit [Evil Grin] .

I would not settle for three times a month average. I'd bail on that situation kid or no kids.
Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday, before bed. And before, it was two days ago in afternoon. My wife is very cool about my fetish, and more often she's the one that will start it up. She'll wake me in the middle of the night, and I'll find a pair of feet stroking my face or my crotch.

I'd say I average about twice a week.

Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you mean any foot action, I was lucky enough to get some head from the fiancee in the shower this morning, and I sucked her toes and rubbed her feet for a little before she did the deed. If you mean straight up foot sex I got a footjob on the couch thursday after work, and ended up messing mostly on hr jeans, hahahaha
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by roynaba:
From my wife sunday while watching the cowboys and the giants, and I had a session yesterday with another girl!!! Yeah, I like to mix it!!!!

pig.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feeties:
quote:

pig.
??pig??

I'd describe that as lucky.

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
quote:
quote:

pig.
??pig??

Lucky? For god's sake, this is why our world is fucked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... He dedicated himself enough to A woman to marry her and he's fucking around with her on another. Lucky? What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean, seriously... nobody fucking cares about anything anymore. It's all about self-pleasure. It's fucking bullshit. Euh, this world pisses me off.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feeties, who are we to judge? Its his life, we don't have the right to really comment on it. Whatever the guy does, its on him, really.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Who are we to judge? I live in this piss-hole world, I have to see/hear it everywhere. 50-60 years ago, family life was much different. Now divorce is abundant, it's like a game. Cheating, is an everyday thing. It's disgusting.
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About 20 minutes ago in the cab with this leggy Russian hottie I just had date 2 with!!!!!!

We are teying to test compatibility and the subject of sex came up. I was upfromt about my foot and leg fetish- I told her how sexy her arches loook in the heels she was wearing and how much I love being teased by sexy soft soles , pointed toes....the scent of shoe leather...etc...She gave me an coy smile and I asked if she was ok with it and she said she yes...like to tease and that she enjoyed playing with vibrators...she said she was ready to go and I thought I had gone too far.

Well 5 minutes after we get in the cab she crosses her right leg towards me and upon catching me staring at the space between her arch and shoe she rolls up the leg of her pantsuit, undoes the strap and tells me to check out her hot pedicure!!!!

OMFG...These size 7's were buttery soft with a slight callous on the outer edge of the left foot which she explained she had to pumice later. I began to inspect the sole and asked her to point her toes. In her sexy Russian accent she says " You mean like a professional ballerina?" My eyes went wide as I nodded and it was wrinkle city!!!!! [Thumbs Up]

Then as I'm trying to smell and feel with my face without the cab driver seeing (no small feat for those not familair with NYC cabs)
I glace up to see her sniffing her shoe and asking if they smell? Well, I began to kiss her and asked her why she was doing this and she smiled wickedly that I told her I liked to be teased!!!

She held out her pump out of sight of the cabbie (though we almost got into an accident so maybe he saw) and I got to bury my face and inhale 3 times.

Tomorrow we go bike riding and to Yoga for Date 3 I'll keep you posted gang...Let's keep the sole karma going!!!!

[Hump]

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
quote:
quote:

pig.
??pig??

Lucky? For god's sake, this is why our world is fucked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... He dedicated himself enough to A woman to marry her and he's fucking around with her on another. Lucky? What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean, seriously... nobody fucking cares about anything anymore. It's all about self-pleasure. It's fucking bullshit. Euh, this world pisses me off.
you need to chill out.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
8 AM this morning - Sucked my ex girls toes [Smile]

http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j117/fodfyr23/?action=view¤t=Foto108-2.jpg

http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j117/fodfyr23/?action=view¤t=IM000900_1.jpg

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

ex-gf? lol.. more people. I'm not even going to comment further.
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last week from a tall 5'10" skinny white hooker near skid row named MaryAnne with size 10 slender soles.

amazing [Big Grin]

I even licked her feet while she layed on her stomach in the pose and had loving licking lips while she enjoyed the soothingness of my warm wanting tongue! YUM YUM LICK LICK

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Believe it or not my last time with her feet was last October when we were away but she is not as healthy as she used to be and most things are not as frequent as they used to be.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links