Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » when was the last time you had feet. (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: when was the last time you had feet.
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's see. Last night? I kiss and mess around with my girlfriend's feet a lot. I can do what I want with them, it's just I'm so exhausted when I get home from work and college. In regards to 19 years. Holy crap. That's a long time without feet. I don't think I could go that long. Dang. Best of luck to fixing that.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Girlgotsole:
Let's see. Last night? I kiss and mess around with my girlfriend's feet a lot. I can do what I want with them, it's just I'm so exhausted when I get home from work and college. In regards to 19 years. Holy crap. That's a long time without feet. I don't think I could go that long. Dang. Best of luck to fixing that.

umm.....thanks [Confused]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Winged_Travesty
Board Regular
Member # 22080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winged_Travesty   Email Winged_Travesty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last time i had feet was this wednesday most recent (Wednesday 19th), had been on a night out with my stunningly attractive housemate, came home and continued to drink and talk till the small hours, all the time i was caressing and rubbing her gorgeous little feet. When i eventually went to bed, gave her a quick kiss/cuddle, sucked all of her toes, licked the soles of her feet, then left.

Nice... went to bed/ woke up with a pretty big hard-on i can tell you.

--------------------
Winged_Travesty, aka Wrath Spider, aka Duck Vader, aka G-Star, aka MC-G. What's in a name anyway?

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must be a bad lady to Neph then, as I enjoy it so much I make him play with my feet and worship them every day and if he is nice to my feet then my feet are very nice to him.. Feet fun is different from the "other physical activities"...

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does this include photos??

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:

I'm gonna go ahead and say that, no photo's probably don't count with this. unless maybe you were taking the photos? Yeah, just looking at them would be a no.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bootman:
quote:

I'm gonna go ahead and say that, no photo's probably don't count with this. unless maybe you were taking the photos? Yeah, just looking at them would be a no.
No, no, I meant I as the photographer being the one taking the photos [Joint]

I obviously should have been more clear on that one lol

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sure it counts [Tongue]
well, candids dont!

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have feet every single day with my girlfriend had it a few hours ago but shes on her period so we oculdnt fuck after so i just sucked on her toes and got a footjob

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bootman:
quote:

No, no, I meant I as the photographer being the one taking the photos [Joint]

I obviously should have been more clear on that one lol

As You said, candids don't count. But otherwise, hell yeah the photographer position i think can qualify! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, photographing them counts, especially if you got a sniff. [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started this thread, so let me just clarify that getting feet means kissing, sucking, having them in/on your face or sniffing. taking pics or looking at pics doesn't count.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think I got all of that... The girlfriend had a pedicure from me last night.

We took lots of pics and put them up on our website. I think I am one of the lucky ones, because if I sneek down the bed and enjoy my ladies feet while she is asleep, she gets turned on at the thought that I am doing it without her knowing. Then when she gets would up she likes to give me a foot job.

Man what can I say... hit the jackpot or what !!

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links