Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » when was the last time you had feet. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: when was the last time you had feet.
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
Friday night (9/7) my g/f got her toes soaked in cream as she was strapped into these: [IMG]http://img136.imagevenue.com/loc455/th_85722_100_0278_122_455lo.jpg[/IMG]
then Saturday night (9/8) was when I actually sucked her toes.

My god man we have to see more of these beautiful creations!! As for when I last "got feet"..well...I just gave my girl a massage about an hour ago...got a FJ three days ago...FJ's are not as frequent as me giving her massages though [Cry]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not last Friday, but the Friday before last.

I spent the evening one of my ex girls.

We watched T.V. at her place for like 4 hours.

We layed with our heads at opposite ends of the couch. Her feet were right in my face and I just licked and sucked her toes the whole time.

She said she was too tired to give me a footjob so I settled for a handjob and went home.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
my g/f got her toes soaked in cream as she was strapped into these...

I hear you bro! I got my wife off with a dildo on Saturday afternoon (9/8) before creaming her feet and a favorite pair of flip-flops.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5 years.

Though there's this girl I think would probably let me have some action, as I'm pretty sure she'd try anything, though alas, she has a bf.

Not that would stop her. She's a bit of a stray cat. I couldn't do that though. Mess with another guys' woman.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
19 years!!!

[Cry]

What? :S how? how old are you? lol
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgyPorgy:
Not last Friday, but the Friday before last.

I spent the evening one of my ex girls.

We watched T.V. at her place for like 4 hours.

We layed with our heads at opposite ends of the couch. Her feet were right in my face and I just licked and sucked her toes the whole time.

She said she was too tired to give me a footjob so I settled for a handjob and went home.

Why do people do things with people whom are not even your gf/bf? Euh. I don't like that at all. Some things I hate about this world. Sexual things are not cherished anymore.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yesterday.

GF got me to look at photos of heels on the net she wants then boom, my face was smothered by her stinky feet [Smile]

then a footbjob [Smile]

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feeties:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
19 years!!!

[Cry]

What? :S how? how old are you? lol
lol, 19

so, my answer would be never.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, it was a couple of months ago. I had a smelly nyloned foot worship session with Lauren from BuyMySocks.com. Nothing since.

[ September 11, 2007, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: Tadpole in a Jar ]

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last time was Saturday. Normally I get them every other day.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cboy87
Board Regular
Member # 25819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cboy87   Email cboy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sunday morning I gave my wife a footrub,2 nights before I was kissing and licking her tired feet.I am so glad that my enjoys footplay.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About 11am Tuesday. Shoejob turned into a footjob.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm. I haven't had a foot job in about 2 weeks [Cry] (girlfriend had 6 teeth extracted 4 wisdom teeth and 2 mullers pulled so she's been a bit under the weather)

I guess to say a footjob to completion, rather because she rubbed it a bit while i went down on her just this past friday, they were in my face for quite a while before hand, and during the sex we had after. But i went outta town sunday and haven't seen her since i been back (monday evening) but will today, and hopefully a pedicure is in order, and generally a good footjob follows.

So i guess friday. But almost every day i see her, which is almost every day, i get her barefeet straight to my lap, soon as her shoes (usually flip flops) come off. She loves it.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnus78
Board Regular
Member # 5811

Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnus78   Email magnus78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About 2 months ago the day before i broke up with my girlfriend!! buuuuaahh!!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a70
Board Regular
Member # 14579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for a70   Email a70   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm... that would be last sunday, when me and my girlfriend got home after our martial arts practice.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 43 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links